How soon until there's pressure from the booster's?

I hate boosters running the show, or meddling in affairs by saying "I don't like this wa wa, do what I want or I will (puffs chest) pull my money!"

Completely hate it.

Why? Boosters are the reason why Callahan is gone. I think its great and if I was a booster I would be sending in a letter.

Because boosters don't have opinions any more valid than you or me. Because boosters can be you or me, even the big money ones. For all we know they could be the reason Bo is gone in a few years just because they don't like seeing his public outbursts. Just as an example. Bo, Tom, should be the ones making these decisions. It is one thing for fans to make their voices heard, but another for financial pressure from big shot boosters, in my opinion.

Always a fine line that boosters walk, yes their money helps out the "university" (cough, cough) but there is a string of negativity that starts to spiral down the ladder which is unwarranted. If a booster pulls the dough, then the alumni association just needs to get more. Hate it that their personal interests are catered too. I give money when i can to my alma matter but not raising a stink about our crappy NAIA football team. :lol:

I hate boosters running the show, or meddling in affairs by saying "I don't like this wa wa, do what I want or I will (puffs chest) pull my money!"

Completely hate it.

Why? Boosters are the reason why Callahan is gone. I think its great and if I was a booster I would be sending in a letter.

Aren't they the reason we had callahan to begin with

• Fire 1

Completely hate it.

Aren't they the reason we had callahan to begin with

Not necessarily for Callahan, I believe they just wanted a coaching change.

Completely hate it.

Probably cause youre not the one giving the money. I guarantee if you were giving/had given hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions to the football team you would want a pretty decent product on the field and also want your voice to be heard. If you say no then you are just naive.

Completely hate it.

Probably cause youre not the one giving the money. I guarantee if you were giving/had given hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions to the football team you would want a pretty decent product on the field and also want your voice to be heard. If you say no then you are just naive.

:laughpound

Yep, zoogies is "naive" because he has a different opinion. I absolutely love it when people use "naive" in their argument. Best argument ever! :rollin