Could you see Shawn Watson at Texas???

If Bo is "pushing" Watson out he needs to get it done already. Watson's being rumored for so many jobs that there is almost no doubt in my mind he's gone next year. Some of these don't even make sense unless his job security is so low that he knows he has to find something.

Why wait? Unless Bo's prospective hire is still currently coaching - Frost? Or maybe just finished coaching? Someone on the LSU/Oklahoma staff?

If Bo is "pushing" Watson out he needs to get it done already. Watson's being rumored for so many jobs that there is almost no doubt in my mind he's gone next year. Some of these don't even make sense unless his job security is so low that he knows he has to find something.

Why wait? Unless Bo's prospective hire is still currently coaching - Frost? Or maybe just finished coaching? Someone on the LSU/Oklahoma staff?

Or someone already on Nebraska's staff... like Tim Beck

Watson could pursue other OC jobs at BCS schools...

IMHO, if he does not land a HC job somewhere, this is the route he'll take. I think he knows he's not wanted anymore as NU's OC, so methinks he'll take about any job...or even take some time off. I mean who wants to deal with another year of the heat he's been taking?