Have fun in the BIG TEN!

Zammers

my experience w/ Ohio State fans (local ones here in Kansas that are centainly mature enough not to be consider "young") is exactly the same. Haven't run into a good Ohio State fan yet. I did find out why they all smell like sh#t - none of them wipe their asses because they think they sh#t roses. joke's on them.

Come hang out with me. I'll show you a respectable, knowledgeable fan who doesn't smell like sh*t. And a whole lot more of us too.

Who needs to describe it in words when you can watch actual footage. This footage is not taken from the Rose Bowl so its obvious this is a common chant.

NSFW obviously

Wisconsin FU chant

im not sure exactly why, because its something i would never want to be a part of...but that video made me laugh pretty daggum hard.

Dadgum? LOL, all I can think of is those credit card commercials with "Peggy"

2. Who starts chants DURING the National Anthem? WISCONSIN

Not trying to do anything but tell a related story here, but I had a similar experience with Miami fans in Columbus this year. While the ones near our seats were cool as could be, the visitors' section booed Ohio State's alma mater, and started chants during the national anthem and moment of silence (game was on 9/11) as well.

I don't know what possesses people, causing them to act like... well, insert imaginative epithet here. I wish I never saw it from my own fanbase, but I do, and no matter how many times you tell a person to act his age, there's always another drunken idiot to replace him...

2. Who starts chants DURING the National Anthem? WISCONSIN

Not trying to do anything but tell a related story here, but I had a similar experience with Miami fans in Columbus this year. While the ones near our seats were cool as could be, the visitors' section booed Ohio State's alma mater, and started chants during the national anthem and moment of silence (game was on 9/11) as well.

I don't know what possesses people, causing them to act like... well, insert imaginative epithet here. I wish I never saw it from my own fanbase, but I do, and no matter how many times you tell a person to act his age, there's always another drunken idiot to replace him...

Inside the 'Shoe, the worst I've heard is people booing as the opposing team gets on the field. And the occasional "BS" call on bad officiating. Outside the 'Shoe where people are wasted is another story. But yes, Wisconsin really is the most classless group of fans I have ever seen.

I have a good friend that's an Iowa fan and he's told me the exact same thing that Wisconsin has the worst fans, so after hearing all this about Wisconsin I will def understand what we're getting into better when dealing with them in the future.

Ohio State's Marching Band will never go to Madison again, after having bags of urine and marshmallows stuffed with quarters thrown at them.

wisconsin it at the top of my list for a road game.

thats not saying much tho. i was there for their annual halloween blowout this year...boy oh boy. its an experience. and ive heard elsewhere from friends i know that live there and/or go to school there that it isnt exactly a family friendly place to attend a game. they have the 5th quarter, for crying out loud.

wisconsin road game trip= the one you want to take with the boys on your yearly man trip.

thats not saying much tho. i was there for their annual halloween blowout this year...boy oh boy. its an experience. and ive heard elsewhere from friends i know that live there and/or go to school there that it isnt exactly a family friendly place to attend a game. they have the 5th quarter, for crying out loud.

wisconsin road game trip= the one you want to take with the boys on your yearly man trip.

What's the 5th quarter?

What's the 5th quarter?

When the game is over their band takes the field and plays songs and runs around like a bunch of 5th graders on recess. The fans do congo lines in the stands, throw things on the field, and act like fools.

Wisky did the 5th quarter at the Rose Bowl right in the middle of our Rose Bowl Trophy ceremony. CLASSLESS. Not to mention the Badgers did not come to midfield and shake hands at the completion of the game.

I used to root for Wisconsin over Ohio State and Michigan. That won't be happening anymore.

Nebraska is my BIG TEN team now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to root for Wisconsin over Ohio State and Michigan. That won't be happening anymore.

Nebraska is my BIG TEN team now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tcu506cr5.jpgtcu506cr5.jpgtcu506cr5.jpg

Firstly..It's gonna be a LONG offseason so please post more pictures of #9

Maybe I'm just in a strange mood, but since it's not OUR fans being classless, I find it almost hilarius to watch..(probably up until I gets urine splashed on me) :madash

My ex graduated from tOSU about the same time Coach Bo did..She's one of the sweetest people I've ever met (on the surface), but mention Mechicken and she can't even repeat the name of that state without following it up with a "ptoey" ...

I don't think she ever spit or farted since she moved out here(AZ) otherwise.

She even tried teaching me the altered lyrics to the Mich. fight song..I remember it ending with something like "...The cespool of the West".

I left Nebraska in 1990. And I don't remember anyone having any ill will toward KSU or Colorado..Oklahoma, maybe, but since I left, I get the impression that the fans of KSU and CU didn't handle their temporary success very well and ruffled some feathers of our fanbase.

It's probably not something in the Big-10 area water or because of any sort of inbreeding though..

I just think it was all pretty much reactionary..

We're doomed! chuckleshuffle