Hello Husker Fans! Welcome to the Big Ten!

Not sure if anyone else has welcomed you yet so I thought I'd take it upon myself to be sure so here goes;

WELCOME TO THE MOTHER FREAKIN' BIG TEN!

Get ready for smash mouth football and sh*tty referee's

Be prepared for grind it out football where the horizontal pass is almost a forgotten feature

Get your first-aid kits and bandages stocked up because every week is a fight for your life

Better come prepared to fight tooth and nail for every yard gained because there will be 11 hungry men looking to welcome you not with handshakes but with brutal shoulder charges to the chest, wash rinse repeat.

Leave your grandma's china hidden and locked away because your new conference brethren are coming to steamroll through your house with a warm painful welcome to the Big Ten.

Welcome aboard Huskers,

You'll fit in real nice.

Not sure if anyone else has welcomed you yet so I thought I'd take it upon myself to be sure so here goes;

Be prepared for grind it out football where the horizontal pass is almost a forgotten feature

Get your first-aid kits and bandages stocked up because every week is a fight for your life

Better come prepared to fight tooth and nail for every yard gained because there will be 11 hungry men looking to welcome you not with handshakes but with brutal shoulder charges to the chest, wash rinse repeat.

Leave your grandma's china hidden and locked away because your new conference brethren are coming to steamroll through your house with a warm painful welcome to the Big Ten.

Welcome aboard Huskers,

You'll fit in real nice.

Haha we're used to that, and thank you for the welcome!

Welcome aboard Huskers,

You'll fit in real nice.

Thanks! We're looking forward to smashmouth football again! We haven't seen it since we were in the Big 8! (Except from our defense of course!) As for the refs-been there done that especially this year. But glad to be coming to a conference that appreciates good physical football!

Thanks for the welcome and welcome to our board!

Holy hell.. I've seen some dirty plays but wow that's gruesome!

I'll be looking forward the most to the showdown between Ohio State and Nebraska.

I can't wait to see how the Cornhuskers match up with the flagship program of the conference.

My second favorite match up is NU and Wisky, they are about as physical as it gets with OSU and Iowa right behind them.

How do you guys think you'll fare against the top 3 in the Big Ten?

I noticed you have quite the warm welcome when BigTen play starts with your first 3 games being against all three co-champion last year.

That'll be brutal if you ask me. Any guesses on your record after those first three? I highly doubt 3-0 but that would be a hell of a way to introduce yourselves to the BigTen!

Holy hell.. I've seen some dirty plays but wow that's gruesome!

I'll be looking forward the most to the showdown between Ohio State and Nebraska.

I can't wait to see how the Cornhuskers match up with the flagship program of the conference.

My second favorite match up is NU and Wisky, they are about as physical as it gets with OSU and Iowa right behind them.

How do you guys think you'll fare against the top 3 in the Big Ten?

I noticed you have quite the warm welcome when BigTen play starts with your first 3 games being against all three co-champion last year.

That'll be brutal if you ask me. Any guesses on your record after those first three? I highly doubt 3-0 but that would be a hell of a way to introduce yourselves to the BigTen!

1-2 if Shawn Watson is still here, which is looking more and more to be the case.

Thanks for the welcome!