Which Big 10 team will we get along with most?

Theres been a lot of threads about which teams will be our biggest rivals and who we will develop to dislike the most, but I thought it'd be fun to think up which team we will get along with best.

For the Big 12 I think that the team that we most respected was Oklahoma, and my guess would be OSU for the Big 10.

I think this is because, one we have similar levels of tradition so there is a founding for respect. Two, we are in different divisions and don't play each other every year, making the probability of us hating each other less likely than some of our other Big Ten opponents (ie Iowa, Penn State, Michigan). Three, we will have a common dislike for Michigan.

I could also possibly see Wisconsin as a possibility.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA You must not know much about Ohio State fans.. you thought Colorado was bad

Notice a trend about Ohio State fan videos? Every negative painted video about our fans is always during the Michigan game.

He had a not so gracious exit from the program but he helped put Ohio State at the elite level and also his Ten Year war with M*ch*g*n/Bo help boost the rivalry into the greatest rivalry in all sports.

For some reason I just don't care too much about the Ohio St./Michigan rivalry. I maybe watch one quarter and thats it. Maybe its bc every year its an early game. If it was a night game every year, I think I would watch it more. IMO night games are much more exciting. Thats a def. downfall for me with us joining the Big 10 is the 11 a.m. games every week. Thats gonna suck!

OSU is just now getting with the program on getting permanent lighting for the Shoe so this means more night games. Before they were "renting" the light fixtures which ran them about 20grand per GAME, hence the lack of night games.

Also I think with you folks joining the Big Ten, now there are more opportunities for prime time night match ups in the conference so I think the number of night games goes up now by quite a bit.

its gonna be penn state.

our home and home awhile back went great with them.

we have a history with them that is memorable and mutually beneficial-even the out of bounds deal isnt enough to build some nasty hate relationship. we both respect the old school style.

we are in different divisions (a la oklahoma, anyone?) so we wont be entirely fighting or whatever.

big 10 is forcing a rivalry with them for us...which is going to backfire and turn into the funnest road trip game (I-80 Battle?) that everyone wants to make every other year, and not hindered at all by the fact we are the two outposts of the entire league, on opposite ends. penn state fans will flock to lincoln for the hospitality and football haven that it is, and nebraskans will flock to happy valley to see joe pa, trying for the next 40 years to be able to say they were at his last game.

Theres been a lot of threads about which teams will be our biggest rivals and who we will develop to dislike the most, but I thought it'd be fun to think up which team we will get along with best.

For the Big 12 I think that the team that we most respected was Oklahoma, and my guess would be OSU for the Big 10.

I think this is because, one we have similar levels of tradition so there is a founding for respect. Two, we are in different divisions and don't play each other every year, making the probability of us hating each other less likely than some of our other Big Ten opponents (ie Iowa, Penn State, Michigan). Three, we will have a common dislike for Michigan.

I could also possibly see Wisconsin as a possibility.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA You must not know much about Ohio State fans.. you thought Colorado was bad

I can't believe I watched that whole video and no flash mob, WTF?

I'd say N.western or Ill because them are the only ones we'll be able to beat if Bo leaves

Bo isn't leaving, get your head out of the freaking rumor mill. Seriously.

YOU GO GIRL! laugh2.gifbut seriously, some are just in denial I guess.

Haha, thank you :)

:yeah

I am going to pistol whip the next person that says shenanigans Bo is leaving.

Super%20Troopers%20Shenanigans%2001.jpg

OSU is just now getting with the program on getting permanent lighting for the Shoe so this means more night games. Before they were "renting" the light fixtures which ran them about 20grand per GAME, hence the lack of night games.

Also I think with you folks joining the Big Ten, now there are more opportunities for prime time night match ups in the conference so I think the number of night games goes up now by quite a bit.

No night games allowed in November remember that.

I love night games in general. I went to the Kansas Nebraska night game this fall and it was freezing and I have to say the crowd wasn't into it. Half of that was the cold I believe and the other half that we were all positive that Kansas wasn't going to win. I know the Colorado game back in 2009 definitely wasn't a hot night but yet the crowd was definitely into it. So I say bring on the night games and bring on the overalls.