Big Red Wrap Up

Did anyone else catch Big Red Wrap Up tonight? Wow! They had the guy from AP, Dirk C from OWH and the guy from Lincoln Journal Star (Not Sipple-sorry can't think of his name!) Anyway, those three told it like it is. It was pretty impressive. They said that things have been pretty quiet but left me with the impression that change is in the air. Did anyone else feel like that after watching the show? So maybe they know something we don't know? I'm thinking that if there are going to be any changes that they would happen after signing day. If you watched the show, give me your take on it.

Did anyone else catch Big Red Wrap Up tonight? Wow! They had the guy from AP, Dirk C from OWH and the guy from Lincoln Journal Star (Not Sipple-sorry can't think of his name!) Anyway, those three told it like it is. It was pretty impressive. They said that things have been pretty quiet but left me with the impression that change is in the air. Did anyone else feel like that after watching the show? So maybe they know something we don't know? I'm thinking that if there are going to be any changes that they would happen after signing day. If you watched the show, give me your take on it.

I DVRd it and watching it now

All I got to say is man, Dirk Chatelain was ragging on TM big time. And at the very end of the segment they started talking about his performance in the OSU game and Im thinking Dirk will somehow find something to rag on him about here too, well he said TM looked like Brett Favre in that game....and then he says but OSU defense was really bad. :facepalm: He was just questioning his leadership the whole time and basically said he doesn't want TM being next year's QB without having to actually say I don't want him to be the QB next year.

I do too. After I watched that program I was excited for Nebraska. We don't have the Michigan or LSU cloud hanging over us anymore so people can forget about all that. Didn't you think it was interested that Adrian F. said, 'Last year we were 10-4 and people were ecstatic! This year we were 10-4 and people are down in the dumps (or something to that effect) Bowl games DO make a difference' I agree. I wish we would've went out there and beat them up just like we did 3 months earlier.

I was excited when Sean Callahan said that there are a couple of kickers that will be able to help Nebraska out in the fall. He said that one of them was an 'Alex Henery'. That was a relief to hear after that Sade kiddo changed his mind about coming here.

So, will be an interesting next few months!

If change were to happen, wouldnt it have happend already?

Besides filling the new LB coaching position, that is all I see this year.

The reporters tonight were SPOT ON! They made a really good point on the BRWU. Olsen stated that Watson has been applying for everything under the sun and some are for jobs that pay less than he gets here at Nebraska. They seem to think that Watson is getting every oppurtunity to bow out gracefully and take a new job before he gets the axe. Olsen seems to think that changes are still coming.

The reporters tonight were SPOT ON! They made a really good point on the BRR. Olsen stated that Watson has been applying for everything under the sun and some are for jobs that pay less than he gets here at Nebraska. They seem to think that Watson is getting every oppurtunity to bow out gracefully and take a new job before he gets the axe. Olsen seems to think that changes are still coming.

Good to know, thanks guru.

The reporters tonight were SPOT ON! They made a really good point on the BRR. Olsen stated that Watson has been applying for everything under the sun and some are for jobs that pay less than he gets here at Nebraska. They seem to think that Watson is getting every oppurtunity to bow out gracefully and take a new job before he gets the axe. Olsen seems to think that changes are still coming.

Good to know, thanks guru.

:thumbs