I AM SORRY

I just noticed that something I posted got moved??? or something like that..so sorry if I did something wrong.

Are we breaking in a new mod?

Looks like someone combined a few of your threads and hid them "behind the woodshed"..Probably because of all that salty language you're so well known for.

Personally, I feel an R rating is wasted if there's no nudity so if I were you, I'd post pictures of you and your twin wearing Ninersgirl's naughty nighties!!!

Oh yeah :sarcasm

Just logged in here...having a cup of coffee and trying to wake up still:) I require 2 cups of coffee before getting "my you know what" in gear for the day. ***Notice that I said you know what instead of using salty language???? haha...now that made me luagh..using salty language:) thx to whoever said that:) All I have to say is that I have friends who email me daily and some of my friends send me jokes alot and the jokes that I get a kick out of..I post them in here. My personal opinion is this- the jokes I post are not rude-(or whatever the reason is to be required for them to be put in the woodshed). I don't evcn go into the woodshed, mainly becuse you have to have a password I think to get in there and I have never asked for a passoword to read it. I love it when other members post jokes in here and I pass alot of them on to my friends who send me jokes. I may not reply to all the jokes that members post in here, but, I read them and I enjoy reading all of them. If I don't reply to all of rhem...it probably means that I am laughing so hard and I have spilled my coffee on me:) Yes...I enjoy posting recipes, but, I really like jokes:) especially when I am having my cup of coffee in the morning and log in here and see a good joke to start my day off right. Boy I talk alot lol Anyway...so I guess that means that jokes are not to be told in here period...just sports, recipes and stuff like that???? To me...that is sad. I want the jokes:) Am I the only one who feels this way? I hope a mod in here can give us all a reason why stuff in here is getting moved. Thx for taking the time to read this and I hope that you have a good day. Hugs...Roxy

Just logged in here...having a cup of coffee and trying to wake up still:) I require 2 cups of coffee before getting "my you know what" in gear for the day. ***Notice that I said you know what instead of using salty language???? haha...now that made me luagh..using salty language:) thx fo whoever said that:) All I have to say is that I have friends who email me daily and some of my friends send me jokes alot and the jokes that I get a kick out of..I post them in here. My personal opinion is this- the jokes I post are not rude-(or whatever the reason is to be required for them to be put in the woodshed). I don't evcn go into the woodshed, mainly becuse you have to have a password I think to get in there and I have never asked for a passoword to read it. I love it when other members post jokes in here and I pass alot of them on to my friends who send me jokes. I may not reply to all the jokes that members post in here, but, I read them and I enjoy reading all of them. If I don't reply to all of rhem...it probably means that I am laughing so hard and I have spilled my coffee on me:) Yes...I enjoy posting recipes, but, I really like jokes:) especially when I am having my cup of coffee in the morning and log in here and see a good joke to start my day off right. Boy I talk alot lol Anyway...so I guess that means that jokes are not to be told in here period...just sports, recipes and stuff like that???? To me...that is sad. I want the jokes:) Am I the only one who feels this way? I hope a mod in here can give us all a reason why stuff in here is getting moved. Thx for taking the time to read this and I hope that you have a good day. Hugs...Roxy

Don't feel bad my recent video of a kid trying to act all "gangsta" and getting his butt whipped by his uncle was...well....I have no idea why it was moved. I love this board but it seems lately, "Big Brother" is watching a little to hard IMO.

Good thing I am done with my coffee or it would be all over me again lol Are you really serious when you said this?

Are you talking about the Dirty Joke thread that you have going on in the Woodshed? Nice work!?????????????????????????????? If so...I don't know what to say....except is it more popular than my recipes???:):) haha If it is..guess I am on a roll lol get my joke..recipes and I am on a roll?????? ok..I am not a comedian..flunked that one:)

LIke I said..I have never been in the woodshed because you need a password or someething...so if you all want to get me back big time..you can go there and blast me all you want & I would never know it haha..but, if I every find out that you blasted me.......I may have to give away all the cakes and stuff that I made for you:):) and drink all the beer that I got for our party someday when we meet:)

Good thing I am done with my coffee or it would be all over me again lol Are you really serious when you said this?

Are you talking about the Dirty Joke thread that you have going on in the Woodshed? Nice work!?????????????????????????????? If so...I don't know what to say....except is it more popular than my recipes???:):) haha If it is..guess I am on a roll lol get my joke..recipes and I am on a roll?????? ok..I am not a comedian..flunked that one:)

LIke I said..I have never been in the woodshed because you need a password or someething...so if you all want to get me back big time..you can go there and blast me all you want & I would never know it haha..but, if I every find out that you blasted me.......I may have to give away all the cakes and stuff that I made for you:):) and drink all the beer that I got for our party someday when we meet:)

Surely I'm serious..And don't call me Shirley.

Really! you must get the password and see how much love you're getting.

leslie1.jpg

Hmmm...oh oh are you serious??? Me getting love in the woodshed???? Now are you all trying to get me in there or what..laughing. I can't go there...the woodshed sounds like a very small place to be put in and I am the type of person who will get on an elevator..but..can't wait to get out:) Ok..another corny comeback:) You all have fun in there..I am not going there:) but...I will make you all some popcorn when you come out of the shed..want some?:) Oh..and a beer or 3 may have to be in order too:) Thx to everyone who have been so nice to me in here...love ya.

Edited to say that it is ok if they want to move my posts...I am just having fun with you all:) At least I know that it wasn't just me seeing things:) Now you all have fun in the woodshed and remember I will be waiting for you all to get out so we can party ok?:)

Also...I am just glad that I didn't do anything wrong and would get banned from here..now that would make me very sad if I got banned.