Is this a Husker hat on Save by the Bell the College Years???

So I got off of work at 0700 today and decided to eat some Eggos and wash it down with a couple glasses of Caption and Coke in my 32oz Husker glass. As I'm flippping thru ESPN and Save by the Bell the College Years I decided to leave it on Save by the Bell because something caught my eye. Is this a Husker hat, New Jersey devils hat, or something made up? My brother owns a Husker hat that doesn't have the tradional looking N because the top and bottom of the N hooks out to make it look like a New Jersey Devils hat.

20110114080042.jpg

So I got off of work at 0700 today and decided to eat some Eggos and wash it down with a couple glasses of Caption and Coke in my 32oz Husker glass. As I'm flippping thru ESPN and Save by the Bell the College Years I decided to leave it on Save by the Bell because something caught my eye. Is this a Husker hat, New Jersey devils hat, or something made up? My brother owns a Husker hat that doesn't have the tradional looking N because the top and bottom of the N hooks out to make it look like a New Jersey Devils hat.

20110114080042.jpg

Sure looks like a Husker hat. They must all be college football fans. Look at the Ohio State fan in sweater vest and white pants.

Does the 7AM rum and coke get you extra jacked for your P90X routine of the day?

Ha. No everyday when I get home from work at 7 I either drink a few beers or a couple glasses of Captain and Coke to help me sleep better. Without doing this I'm waking up every 2 to 3 hours.

Does the 7AM rum and coke get you extra jacked for your P90X routine of the day?

Ha. No everyday when I get home from work at 7 I either drink a few beers or a couple glasses of Captain and Coke to help me sleep better. Without doing this I'm waking up every 2 to 3 hours.

HJ we have so much in common we should be blood brothers. If you work thru the night and have a couple adlt beverages after work its no different than if you did the 9 to 5 grind. I'm thinking of doing the P90X thing too. How's it working out?

T_O_B

:throwdabones1:

TAT is like a fine wine, just keeps getting better with age. Elizabeth Berkley is hot too, as is the other member of the foxy threesome. Tori Spelling was also occasionally on before her time on BH90210.

T_O_B

:nanalama

Definitely agree TAT and Berkley. Spelling didnt do it for me though. The other girl on 90210 with blonde hair cant remember her name, but yeah I would stuff that.