WR might not qualify?

Haven't heard anything about Allen's grades/scores. I know Davie just raised his ACT score 7 points to an 82 (sum) but his GPA is questionable. If he has another solid semester he shouldn't have a problem.

Seriously? That's 11 points better than Heard's ACT, and 10 more than what Heard needed. That averages out to about a 21 correct? How low could his GPA possibly be?

What are the rules around a GED? You'd think w/ a 21 on your ACT you could just say to hell w/ high school...get the GED and get into UNL that way.

Haven't heard anything about Allen's grades/scores. I know Davie just raised his ACT score 7 points to an 82 (sum) but his GPA is questionable. If he has another solid semester he shouldn't have a problem.

Seriously? That's 11 points better than Heard's ACT, and 10 more than what Heard needed. That averages out to about a 21 correct? How low could his GPA possibly be?

What are the rules around a GED? You'd think w/ a 21 on your ACT you could just say to hell w/ high school...get the GED and get into UNL that way.

I'm confused about it as well. Davie got a 3.1 this last semester and basically needs another semester like that to be cleared. Bo told him this week that they should have an answer soon regarding where he stands.

No idea why the difference for Heard and Davie exists. 71 to 82 is a big difference. Obviously we don't have all the info.

I'm confused about it as well. Davie got a 3.1 this last semester and basically needs another semester like that to be cleared. Bo told him this week that they should have an answer soon regarding where he stands.

No idea why the difference for Heard and Davie exists. 71 to 82 is a big difference. Obviously we don't have all the info.

I wonder if it's just a single class - like you need so many HS English credits to get accepted, and maybe he failed a couple semesters of English so is having to double up on the subject this year to get enough semesters of whatever core class. Confusing. Honestly, the NCAA and colleges need to be more black/white about these things - and HS counselors should be talking to these kids about it Freshman/Sophomore year not waiting until junior/senior to find out you farted aroudn too much and now you're screwed.

Didnt Davie say during his frosh year in Detroit he didn't overly focus on his schoolwork very well? Could swear he had said that in an interview somewhere. Time to start digging for that one. I swear he said that when talking about reasons he was enjoying Beatrice, less destractions better focus. Man this one is gonna eat at me if I can't dig that one up. Anyone else remember anything along these lines?