Rivals Final 120

It's all opinion.

I had them rated 21-22-23 all season ... a few weeks I had them creeping up to 16-17.

If I had made an issue of that rating I'm sure I would have been killed on this board by the "real" Husker fans.

SheepdogMark

Didn't see your poll published anywhere. Real easy to say after the fact. <_<

• Fire 5

It's all opinion.

I had them rated 21-22-23 all season ... a few weeks I had them creeping up to 16-17.

If I had made an issue of that rating I'm sure I would have been killed on this board by the "real" Husker fans.

SheepdogMark

I hear ya. At the start of August I had Nebraska picked to go 10-4 with a loss to OU in the CCG and a loss to Washington in the Holiday Bowl. Of course if I had made that public I would have been ridiculed to no end, so I kept it to myself.

• Fire 2

It's all opinion.

SheepdogMark

I hear ya. At the start of August I had Nebraska picked to go 10-4 with a loss to OU in the CCG and a loss to Washington in the Holiday Bowl. Of course if I had made that public I would have been ridiculed to no end, so I kept it to myself.

Wow, good thing you didn't say anything, can you imagine the uproar that woulda caused?

It's all opinion.

SheepdogMark

yeah, like you knew NU would play WU in the Holiday Bowl.... :facepalm:

how about those winning lotto numbers? where did you post them?? :bs:

not that any on this matters, but why is mizzou still so high after losing to a depleted iowa team? and if you factor in the kind of bowl season the big ten had, it makes that loss appear to be worse...

however, i woundnt even call them the most over-rated team on the board. ND at 28. really?

I'm not sure why either. They're losing Gabbert, and I haven't heard anything about who his possible successor is going to be.

But for some unknown reason, sports writers have this hard on for touchdown jesus. Just about every year, some talking head announces this is the year the domer's make it to a BCS bowl game or heaven forbid, the NC game.

It's all opinion.

SheepdogMark

Hunter, wow. You totally missed that one. :D

It's all opinion.

SheepdogMark

Hunter, wow. You totally missed that one. :D

Thanks for steppin in, I didn't want to let him know he totally dropped the ball