Towel Boy Nomination Thread

knapplc

Towel Boy:

1) New To The Team – This is often the first position available to a new member on the squad. Getting your toe in the door is the first step to greatness, though. This poster should be someone who has never held a positions in the Starting Lineup, but whose contributions have put him slightly ahead of the rest of the crowd.

2) Lots of Hustle – Look on the sidelines of any NFL game and you’ll see the Towel Boy hustling all over, getting whatever is needed as fast as possible. HuskerBoard’s Towel Boy should be a frequent contributor to all of the football forums: Start/Bench, Roster Ratings, Injuries/Updates and of course, Leftovers. This guy is everywhere.

3) High Turnover – Unfortunately, the Towel Boy is a position with lots of potential for turnover. Towel Boys come, Towel Boys go. This is your chance to give that new guy a well-deserved “attaboy” for his contributions, and make him feel like a member of the team. Who knows, he may stick around.

Ineligible: Dundermifflinite

Hi, Mr. Killjoy here to tell you that threads are not eligible. :devil

We may be having a "best thread" or "vote of epicness" or something like that after the Starting Lineup is done this year. We've had a member express interest in something like this and it got the green light. Stay tuned for further details.

I cannot believe this poster has not been nominated once yet, MinnesotaHusker

From DE to towel boy...

I compare this to the vikings last year to this year. I blame Knapplc for all this. See, i dominate this last year. Was sacking left and right and coach Knapp just got jealous it was always my name in the headline for the victories and not his. So when he got the QB position he cut my ACl so that many would not think i could cut it on Defense.

He will try to stop me.. I WONT BE STOPPED!

:sarcasm

• Fire 1

I cannot believe this poster has not been nominated once yet, MinnesotaHusker

From DE to towel boy...

I compare this to the vikings last year to this year. I blame Knapplc for all this. See, i dominate this last year. Was sacking left and right and coach Knapp just got jealous it was always my name in the headline for the victories and not his. So when he got the QB position he cut my ACl so that many would not think i could cut it on Defense.

He will try to stop me.. I WONT BE STOPPED!

:sarcasm