Frost's dad speaks, Scott wants to come home

Oh come on, Frost. You are better than grandstanding or public posturing like this.

He isn't entitled to anything; I say the ball should be in his court.

i am with you, he is not negotiating from a position of strength in my opinion.

Im not a coach or a former college QB. But if my BCS alma mater came calling for me to comeback as a position coach. Money and entitlement would be far down on the importance list for me.

People talked about dream jobs, but it would even be bigger than that, atleast in my eyes.

Oh come on, Frost. You are better than grandstanding or public posturing like this.

He isn't entitled to anything; I say the ball should be in his court.

i am with you, he is not negotiating from a position of strength in my opinion.

Im not a coach or a former college QB. But if my BCS alma mater came calling for me to comeback as a position coach. Money and entitlement would be far down on the importance list for me.

People talked about dream jobs, but it would even be bigger than that, atleast in my eyes.

Ya but don't forget that he has developed relationships within Oregon as well.

Scott Frost could walk into a meeting with Bo Pelini sporting bling, a diamond-tipped cane, and a big purple floofy hat and say, "Bioch, here's what I want. A million dalla up front, and a million dalla mo when the job's done."

We're the one with an offense in the ditch beneath the first ditch. He's the one riding in on a white horse from Oregon. I'm him, I shoot for full OC, settle for co-OC if necessary. What does he have to lose? Even if this opportunity goes by, Frost is going to be seeing offers like junk mail in the coming years. The Nebraska thing is something unique, obviously, that might make him more apt to give on some terms, but I don't think a purely lateral move would make a lot of sense in his position.