Shawn Watson's house for sale since Dec

Get a life. Leave Watson and his family alone.

x 1,000

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything on here about doing anything to Watso's family. Calm down, nobody is organizing a lench mob..................................................Yet! :dumdum

Yea, you missed something. Attacking the man's job performance is rite of fandome, purposefully researching the man's address is stalking.

Cosgrove was the worst Nebraska assistant coach EVER. I still feel bad for his treatment, his kids treatment and his family as a whole. Not every human being is cut out to coach at Nebraska but they are still humans. Fans complain and over critique but don't ever do stupid harassing things. It's unbecoming and inexcusable behavior from the greatest fans in college football.

In today's LJS, Sipple wrote this about Scott Frost.

One other thing to consider about Frost: He's a low-key guy who enjoys a relatively quiet existence in Eugene, Ore. If he was hired at Nebraska, he'd be a constant focus of media and fans. Would Frost be comfortable in such a setting? Would it create distraction for the program? A source close to the situation said those questions are factors in Frost's mind. Stay tuned.

This thread is what he's talking about.

x 1,000

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything on here about doing anything to Watso's family. Calm down, nobody is organizing a lench mob..................................................Yet! :dumdum

Yea, you missed something. Attacking the man's job performance is rite of fandome, purposefully researching the man's address is stalking.

Looking up someones address will not hold up in a court of law as "stalking" There are a few more things that have to go along with that. So I still don't see anything I missed.

x 1,000

Looking up someones address will not hold up in a court of law as "stalking" There are a few more things that have to go along with that. So I still don't see anything I missed.

The thing your missing is maturity.

x 1,000

It's public record. Checking to see what his address is and seeing if that house is for sale is being nosey, not harassing or stalking. Lighten up Francis. I do research like this all day for my job. I don't consider myself a stalker.

Also, his house isn't for sale. dedhoarse

It could be Watson’s house. Check to see if there’s a Husker Red-Zone in the basement. It should be in mint condition. If it’s Watson’s house, people only go in the Red-Zone about three times every Saturday.