Dad gives NU commit good head start

Nexus

[Peat's dad conducted] once-a-week tutorials in the backyard, featuring an assortment of one-on-one drills using blocking dummies and cones. Or the constant reminders of what is required to be successful

One of the reasons we got Peat is because he comes from a football family--dad played in the NFL for half dozen years. They appreciate and understand the football program we have in Lincoln.

I can't wait to see this guy on the field for NU. GBR!

I was humored by the statement, "Peat still didn't decide to sign with NU until the night before signing day when he saw a Nebraska license plate while driving home. Peat had been praying for help, so he took it as a sign that he should be a Husker. He'll join the team this summer."

I'm gonna have to get me a Husker license plate! That one act might lead to two more Peat's in our recruiting family. As well, we should all realize that how we represent our team via actions and words do/can impact our recruiting. I hope the "frenzy" crowd of "downers" are listening.

SheepdogMark

I was humored by the statement, "Peat still didn't decide to sign with NU until the night before signing day when he saw a Nebraska license plate while driving home. Peat had been praying for help, so he took it as a sign that he should be a Husker. He'll join the team this summer."

I'm gonna have to get me a Husker license plate! That one act might lead to two more Peat's in our recruiting family. As well, we should all realize that how we represent our team via actions and words do/can impact our recruiting. I hope the "frenzy" crowd of "downers" are listening.

SheepdogMark

Funny things is I have never seen a Nebraska plate in my life (that I can remember) after seeing that story I am watching the Super Bowl and notice the chimps that get out of the cars in the career builder commercials (the ones that block dude in his car when he has a meeting) are driving vehicles with Nebraska plates. Made me chuckle.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/tv/