Frank Martin Neck Vein Count

is it weird that im actually kind of glad the "tourney bubble mania" took a giant shot in the nuts tonight? at least its over with.

... it's good that the whole goal of this season was flushed down the toilet with the loss tonight? not following you.

no, its good in my head that a team that really has no place in the tourney (other than a win against texas, what have they done to show they deserve it?) can stop leading me on like they are gonna make it and win a game or something for the first time in the entire history of nebraska basketball.

it was a big dump of a season, and tonight was merely the last of several flushes that got the final bits and most the toilet paper.

Steve Perry

U are coming up with Gold tonight

Gotta provide some entertainment value to make up for the "jersey shore type crap" that ESPNU put on tonight

I gave you +1, I would have given u +2 if you would have said Shawn Watson instead

Damn!!! I gotta give you a +1 for thinking big picture.

At Least I will go with Shawn Watson thought he managed a great game plan. We were multiple in our turnovers, the clock management was non existant, and we never adjusted to what the defense gave us. THE CURSE OF SHAWN WATSON LIVES!!!!!!!!!

For you morons who think all the tournament talk is over, YOU ARE STUPID. With THE two easiest road games yet to play and a ranked Missouri at home, Nebraska still has 3 very winnable games left. I understand the dissappointment, but Kansas St is THE hottest team in the Big 12 right now, with one of the toughest schedules in the country and in typical Frank Martin fashion, they are peaking again at the end of the year. Nebraska had every opportunity to win tonight, but in a game that was never farther apart than 7 points, and taking all the way to the final seconds, i applaud the effort. Hypothetically, if Nebraska gets 2 more wins to get to 20, and another one in the tourney, that should be enuff to get in, esp. if 1 of those 2 wins is over Missouri. That would put 3 wins over ranked teams on the board and a near win at Kansas. Theyre not totally out of it yet. But damnit, just support them with optimism for a change, cuz this crap is getting old, esp. with a team that has already risen above every expectation. I think some of you fricken babies are so caught up with what you think youre entitled too cuz of a great football history, and a bball loses a close game to a good team and you come on here and bitch and moan at how bad we are again, you have spirit, and might as well go back another team.

My thoughts on this thread are done with. Good night to you all. Except Doc

and Shawn Watson

U know, Im so tempted rite now to go to the shed and start a clever quips about Doc Sadler thread :LOLtartar

Oh, I almost like that. However, my liking of Doc the person can't let me join in on that. And it all stems from running into him at halftime of the Va Tech game outside the North Stadium and he was gloriously buzzing. Great conversation.

For you morons who think all the tournament talk is over, YOU ARE STUPID. With THE two easiest road games yet to play and a ranked Missouri at home, Nebraska still has 3 very winnable games left. I understand the dissappointment, but Kansas St is THE hottest team in the Big 12 right now, with one of the toughest schedules in the country and in typical Frank Martin fashion, they are peaking again at the end of the year. Nebraska had every opportunity to win tonight, but in a game that was never farther apart than 7 points, and taking all the way to the final seconds, i applaud the effort. Hypothetically, if Nebraska gets 2 more wins to get to 20, and another one in the tourney, that should be enuff to get in, esp. if 1 of those 2 wins is over Missouri. That would put 3 wins over ranked teams on the board and a near win at Kansas. Theyre not totally out of it yet. But damnit, just support them with optimism for a change, cuz this crap is getting old, esp. with a team that has already risen above every expectation. I think some of you fricken babies are so caught up with what you think youre entitled too cuz of a great football history, and a bball loses a close game to a good team and you come on here and bitch and moan at how bad we are again, you have spirit, and might as well go back another team.

stupid? until the texas win, the talk was completely nonexistent. how good we been on the road this year genius? how good have we been at home? was the texas game more important than this one? youre a bit backwards there.

and they have done FAR from "risen above every expectation." they are 6-7 in league play...where were they last year?

and the last thing i think most of us believe is that we are 'entitled,' we're probably far more realistic than you claim to be about the state of nebraska basketball. it was fun for a couple days after the texas win to think we could make the tourney. reality struck tonight. they simply arent that team.

What you just described is what a TON of teams resumes look like from just conference games ALONE. The RPI had the best chance to rise tonight. A Mizzou win helps it, but not near as much. Wins over ISU and CU on the road even are not impressive.

SOS of 80 and and RPI hoovering around 65 will NOT get you in. Personally they had to win out to be able to win one game in the tourney and get in.

Nebraska must win the tourney.

Ok for real last thing.

How Diaz has 5 points, is 2-11, and had 1 rebound is beyond me. It amazes me that he can even jump.

But I don't know why we didn't go to Walker more. He was perfect from the field and his defense was uncanny. Oh wait, now I remember why we didn't go to him, he was on the bench when we needed him most.... <_<

Does anybody know if Andre Almeida and Jorge Brian Diaz go to practice? If so, WTF do they do. Obviously they do not rebound in practice because I'm sure Jacob Pullen could out rebound those wussies. Obviously they do not shoot free throws because they made like one free throw maybe two, idk it was very few. Obviously they do not practice post offense or defense because they cannot make a shot two inches from the hoop, they shoot it over the frickin hoop EVERYTIME! And on defense they get pushed around and give up easy baskets (wasn't the case at the beginning of the game, but sure was at the end). We do not need to fire Doc Sadler, we need to cut Andre Almeida and Jorge Brian Diaz. How the hell they got scholarships to play basketball ANYWHERE is beyond me. They are the worst basketball players in the country. I literally cannot stand watching them play if you haven't figured that out by now. They are a joke to the game of basketball.

Ok for real last thing.

How Diaz has 5 points, is 2-11, and had 1 rebound is beyond me. It amazes me that he can even jump.

But I don't know why we didn't go to Walker more. He was perfect from the field and his defense was uncanny. Oh wait, now I remember why we didn't go to him, he was on the bench when we needed him most.... <_<

What is Doc's deal with him? Our best rebounder, our best athlete, and is a pretty damn good defender.... you would think you want him finishing games

Does anybody know if Andre Almeida and Jorge Brian Diaz go to practice? If so, WTF do they do. Obviously they do not rebound in practice because I'm sure Jacob Pullen could out rebound those wussies. Obviously they do not shoot free throws because they made like one free throw maybe two, idk it was very few. Obviously they do not practice post offense or defense because they cannot make a shot two inches from the hoop, they shoot it over the frickin hoop EVERYTIME! And on defense they get pushed around and give up easy baskets (wasn't the case at the beginning of the game, but sure was at the end). We do not need to fire Doc Sadler, we need to cut Andre Almeida and Jorge Brian Diaz. How the hell they got scholarships to play basketball ANYWHERE is beyond me. They are the worst basketball players in the country. I literally cannot stand watching them play if you haven't figured that out by now. They are a joke to the game of basketball.

Andre at least works for boards... do you mean ubel?

I pretty much mean all of our big men. Andre is the best rebounder for our big men but he is still terrible. At 6'11 310 lbs. you need to get at least AT LEAST 8 rpg or you need to be cut from the team. How can you not get a rebound being that big?

I pretty much mean all of our big men. Andre is the best rebounder for our big men but he is still terrible. At 6'11 310 lbs. you need to get at least AT LEAST 8 rpg or you need to be cut from the team. How can you not get a rebound being that big?

Me thinks Andre's biggest problem(haha pun not intended there) is that he plays tentative at times in fear of drawing fouls. Since he is so much bigger(haha pun intended there) than everyone on the court he can fart on a guy like Pullen and be called for a foul. A good post move by him looks like an offensive foul to official when the defender takes a flop. He just needs to play his game and be aggressive on offense. It is then up to Doc to work the official about guys flopping on him. As big(haha pun, I have been drinking Jack on the rocks all night, sorry) as he is he SHOULD NOT be fading away on any shot