Frank Martin Neck Vein Count

With as good as Walker was playing where was he at the 2nd half??? Ohh yeah on freaking bench. Walker made 2 huge 3s yet when we need him the most he is on the freaking bench.

Shouldve been a 5 second call on KSU.

I hate Frank Martin.

Walker only had 2 3 point attempts in the game and made one.

Ur right my bad. maybe I was thinking of the layup and foul.

I apologize for my poor attitude but this game was awful. The coaching was awful, the playing was awful.

61-57 KSU

What a dissapointment

Hey from a fellow Cubbie, there is no need to apologize. A team does good get our hopes and dreams up and then reality kicks in and puts us back in our place in the crapper. Sounds familiar, huh?

Worst coaching performance I have ever seen in the last 2 minutes of a game. Awful substituations, poor time-out usage, and overall just poor game-management. Subbing out Bear when we need a three the most, giving it to Diaz when the game is on the line, limiting McCray and sending him to the bench after one missed three, fouling one of the best FT shooters in the nation, turnover after turnover.... its goes on and on. I knew we would lose this game once there was about 4-5 minutes left in the game simply because Doc wouldn't correct what we were doing wrong. Just an overall failed attempt at coaching. Try again on Saturday though Doc, maybe you can get lucky then.

:rant