WWF Attitude Era Thread

I liked WCW's storyline involving BG going undefeated. What was his record before he finally lost a match?

I remember it being at least over 150. At least. He was my favorite. I guess because everyone loves a winner and his finishing move was cool. He finally lost to some trickeration.

His entrance was badass too

I liked WCW's storyline involving BG going undefeated. What was his record before he finally lost a match?

I remember it being at least over 150. At least. He was my favorite. I guess because everyone loves a winner and his finishing move was cool. He finally lost to some trickeration.

His wiki had it at 173 before the loss. I liked Goldberg too!

GILBERG's entrance was so much better. Nothing says pyrotechnics like a couple guys holding sparklers. Old school WCW, when Sting wore more than black, and had blond spiked hair. Flyin' Brian Pillman. The original DX/NWO/or any"gang" they write up, which would be the Four Horsemen. The Great Muta and his green mist. Sid Vicious.

As for WWF, the Ultimate Warrior was my fave. You had real tag teams like the Rockers, the Legion of Doom, the Nasty Boys, Demolition. Jake the Snake Roberts. Always loved HBK.

GILBERG's entrance was so much better. Nothing says pyrotechnics like a couple guys holding sparklers. Old school WCW, when Sting wore more than black, and had blond spiked hair. Flyin' Brian Pillman. The original DX/NWO/or any"gang" they write up, which would be the Four Horsemen. The Great Muta and his green mist. Sid Vicious.

As for WWF, the Ultimate Warrior was my fave. You had real tag teams like the Rockers, the Legion of Doom, the Nasty Boys, Demolition. Jake the Snake Roberts. Always loved HBK.

The Dudley Boys, The Hardy Boys, Edge and Christian, Road Dogg and Badass Billy Gunn

The Dudley Boys, The Hardy Boys, Edge and Christian, Road Dogg and Badass Billy Gunn

The New Age Outlaws were great. I guess I was talking more about today's wrestling, should have specified. The Hardy's were more fun when they started. They came out in tye'dyed colored pants and crazy colors like that, did their crazy stuff off the ropes, but ALWAYS ended up getting their asses kicked I loved it. Edge and Christian, eh, always liked Gangrel more, when they were the brood. Christian's Impaler finisher was a classic.

The New Age Outlaws were great. I guess I was talking more about today's wrestling, should have specified. The Hardy's were more fun when they started. They came out in tye'dyed colored pants and crazy colors like that, did their crazy stuff off the ropes, but ALWAYS ended up getting their asses kicked I loved it. Edge and Christian, eh, always liked Gangrel more, when they were the brood. Christian's Impaler finisher was a classic.

The TLC matches for the tag team titles that Hardy's, Dudley's and E & C had were classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb9SHMuG_r0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXRw0rDdnTw&feature=fvwrel

Yea it was great. I actually stopped watching wrestling about the time he finally lost.

The TLC matches for the tag team titles that Hardy's, Dudley's and E & C had were classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb9SHMuG_r0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXRw0rDdnTw&feature=fvwrel

I was more of a fan of the New Age Outlaws Vs Cactus Jack and Terry Funk(Chainsaw Charlie) in a dumpster match in Wrestlemania XIV

Well looks like I am out. I liked the 80s when you had PPV, you didn't know if it would last 2 or 3 hours, just not 1. Even the main match might be 45 minutes long and might ending up in the parking area. Where watching regular matches would be 45 mins of fighting and 15 mins talking. Now it is the other way around.

I actually gave up watching it in the 90s. Hated what it turned out to be then, would hate to see what it is now.

I would rather watch the wrestlemania cartoon then watch what the have now.

Well looks like I am out. I liked the 80s when you had PPV, you didn't know if it would last 2 or 3 hours, just not 1. Even the main match might be 45 minutes long and might ending up in the parking area. Where watching regular matches would be 45 mins of fighting and 15 mins talking. Now it is the other way around.

I actually gave up watching it in the 90s. Hated what it turned out to be then, would hate to see what it is now.

I would rather watch the wrestlemania cartoon then watch what the have now.

Wrestling these days reminds me a bit of Dragonball Z.

• 2 weeks later...