WWF Attitude Era Thread

So Trish Stratuswas back tonight :clap As a brunette :thumbs And looking very g :corndance

I watched RAW today for the first time in years and bout pucked when I saw Snooki on RAW. Trish Stratus has the gayiest ring entrance EVAR and I have always made fun of it....its just awkward watching her throw her hand in the air pointing at something, she does it like she's a ratard lol but she's still hot.

It was weird seeing Michael Cole and Brian Christensen aka Grandmaster Sexay with fat faces lol. I was a big fan of Too Cool but seeing Grandmaster Sexay today was weird. Show still hasn't changed over the years and has lost its groove no wonder they brought back the Rock.

• Fire 1

So Trish Stratuswas back tonight :clap As a brunette :thumbs And looking very g :corndance

I watched RAW today for the first time in years and bout pucked when I saw Snooki on RAW. Trish Stratus has the gayiest ring entrance EVAR and I have always made fun of it....its just awkward watching her throw her hand in the air pointing at something, she does it like she's a ratard lol but she's still hot.

It was weird seeing Michael Cole and Brian Christensen aka Grandmaster Sexay with fat faces lol. I was a big fan of Too Cool but seeing Grandmaster Sexay today was weird. Show still hasn't changed over the years and has lost its groove no wonder they brought back the Rock.

I did puke. I was hoping she'd be boo'd out of the building, but I guess that arena was full of a bunch of ass kissing sheep

There was nothing more enjoyable back when WWF was enjoyable to watch and that was the Stone Cold/McMahon feud. I remember watching this with my dad laughing our asses off. We both still chuckle whenever we watch this clip so this was probably the greatest and funniest moment during the whole Stone Cold/Vince McMahon feud. Long live the BED PAN!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgbQYAdtYUc

I did puke. I was hoping she'd be boo'd out of the building, but I guess that arena was full of a bunch of kiss assing sheep

Well she'll be returning for Wrestlemania......YEA!!! :sarcasm

Undertaker vs Triple H the main event at Wrestlemania, does Triple H break the streak??

Yes, Undertaker wants to retire

Why would he retire on a loss? Especially a loss that breaks his wrestlemania streak.

The WWE way. Ask Bret Hart.

Hopefully since its no hold barred, someone leaves on a stretcher.

Undertaker vs Triple H the main event at Wrestlemania, does Triple H break the streak??

Yes, Undertaker wants to retire

Why would he retire on a loss? Especially a loss that breaks his wrestlemania streak.

He said before he retires he wants the streak to be broken, but by someone he respects. Im sure he respects Triple H. Personally, I think it should be broken by an up and comer, but WWE is HORRIBLE at pushing new talent. Come on, where's the next Stone Cold or Rock? Where's the next Kane that makes little kids have nightmares? Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler...the freakin Miz? Are you kidding me WWE? I even think Randy Orton is boring to watch, he has no personality and his character is a psychopath who hears things in his head. Its just stupid, thats why they are bringing the old guys back bc the new guys can't hold it together.

If it doesn't improve I see it heading back to regional promotions just to keep it afloat, if they keep losing money now that they are publicly traded, big changes will happen. They have a stale product right now, and bringing in guys from the Attitude era is helping, but it won't last long.