Season Tickets

Bradr

Well, its that time of the year, and we received our season ticket invoice in the mail.

Form also has request section for away game single tickets. The wife and I are strongly considering the Wiscy and Michigan games.

Anyone else going to any of the away games this fall, and if so, do ya have any insight as to which ones are best atmosphere, fans, food, good times, etc?

I spoke to a woman in the ticket office today and got the following information:

• The tickets are not yet allotted for away games
  • There is not a limit to the number of tickets you can ask for
  • Tickets are not reserved by first come first serve - they are reserved by priority points (donations)
  • If you ask for the tickets, you will be contacted when the become available

Gotta ask around and find a big donor to get me to the front of the line...

I spoke to a woman in the ticket office today and got the following information:

• Tickets are not reserved by first come first serve - they are reserved by priority points (donations)

Wish I could help you out, I'm currently donating around 17k a year to this lovely university, yet I'm no where to be found in priority points. Hmm.

• Fire 1

Wish I could help you out, I'm currently donating around 17k a year to this lovely university, yet I'm no where to be found in priority points. Hmm.

Good for the school, bad for you. Sorry dude.

It's not donations, it's the highest bidder.

http://www.huskers.com/pdf4/663889.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=100

Cornhuskers season ticket sales are based on numerous criteria:

1. Availability of Nebraska Cornhuskers season tickets.

2. Annual Seat Contributions to the Nebraska Athletic Department through the Husker Award Club, Touchdown Club, Husker Beef Club, Cattle Club, Big Red Award Club, Director's Club and Platinum Club .

3. University of Nebraska Priority Points.

buying up every avenue of away game season tickets i can lay my fingers on. that includes family based season tickets that have been around since before the sellout streak, and others. crying about tuition wont get you far in my book. sorry.

this year is going to be nuts. get on it, or get off it.

buying up every avenue of away game season tickets i can lay my fingers on. that includes family based season tickets that have been around since before the sellout streak, and others. crying about tuition wont get you far in my book. sorry.

this year is going to be nuts. get on it, or get off it.

Are you referring to my comment? It was merely a joke.

Good for the school, bad for you. Sorry dude.

Nah its all good, I mean, I guess they are giving me a degree and all :)

It's not donations, it's the highest bidder.

Sorry Blaze, I was just talkin about the away games.

Definitely hearing mixed reviews about the crowds. Guess I'm going to have to see first hand. As long as I'm not getting spit on or a partial hot dog (with mustard) thrown at me, it can't be any worse than Colorado.

So where on this board are we going to post all of the info about recommended gameday/gamecity festivities, hotels, parking, etc? Plan-it Husker?