Top 10 program to be 'outed' for major recruiting violations

I'm not much for rumors but Colin Cowherd seems to be reporting that a top ten program is going to be outed for major recruiting violations in the coming days. The article points out Oregon but then says it is not Oregon.

I received an interesting text about 10 days ago, and this should be very frightening if you’re a fan of college football, that a major program in this country is going to be outed very soon for major recruiting violations. It is a top 10-12 program. I know what I think it is according to both my sources; I received another tip last night. I went to Vince Doria, who is sort of the journalistic editor at this company. He had heard the exact same thing. We are pursuing this story with vigor. A major publication is about to unseat a major college football power on recruiting violations. I will tell you from my source, it is not — it is not — Auburn. I will leave it at that. It is a major program and a major publication. When we can validate more… I have not been able to validate it nor has this company. We’re both pursuing it.

Full article

I've heard Tennessee (w/ Kiffin), Alabama, Arkansas, and Florida State being mentioned but in reality I have no clue who it could be. I will be very interested to hear if there is any weight to this...

Akry, FSU, Tennessee (w/ Kiffin) would not surprise me. Especially Arkansas with Petrino, that snake in the grass.

I really like Cowherd, but he has been outted multiple times by the "ESPN Ombudsman" for jumping to conclusions without having the facts, then later being proven wrong. I get it. It's his shtick, to rile people up. If I remember right it was when Sean Taylor, the former Miami player had those kids break into his house a few years back. Cowherd basically went on to say the Taylor must have been involved in drugs, etc. Then it was later proven to just be some idiot kids randomly robbing the place and killing him.

I highly doubt Texas. They lock those kids up early and don't really ever need to 'recruit' like everyone else. Home-grown kids want to go there.