ESPN Tournament Challenge

those in here that are not already playing espn's streak for the cash...you should be. best 'betting' fun you can have without losing your pants. 10-20 matchups a day, you pick what you want. pick 27 correct in a row and win 150,000 (50,000 a month, pot rolls over if 27 is not met)...PLUS... have the longest winning streak for the month and win 50,000. last months had 21.

seriously. its a blast...although ive never had a streak over 10.

i created a group for us if you want to play along for braggin rights.

huskerboard.com

password: bigten

group linky thing

those in here that are not already playing espn's streak for the cash...you should be. best 'betting' fun you can have without losing your pants. 10-20 matchups a day, you pick what you want. pick 27 correct in a row and win 150,000 (50,000 a month, pot rolls over if 27 is not met). have the longest winning streak for the month and win 50,000. last months had 21.

seriously. its a blast...although ive never had a streak over 10.

i created a group for us if you want to play along for braggin rights.

huskerboard.com

password: bigten

group linky thing

Nice! I enjoy playing this, even though I don't know a lick about some of the teams (soccer), sometimes you get lucky!

There's also an app for your phone!

i try to avoid the soccer ones...im horrible at them. in fact, im not sure ive ever won one. i only pick them if i lose late at night, because they are the first ones on the morning board, to try and jumpstart a new streak.

***** Ill add the app for the phone is handy, because you can only be locked into one pick at a time...meaning if you pick a basketball game that starts at 3pm...you cannot pick another matchup until the game is over.

This is where they really get you, because some guys go for the one 'lock' a day, while others go the play as many as they can a day route. its very addictive.

My bracket is done for. Wish I used my other one where I had Michigan, George Mason, and Gonzaga winning in the first round. Did not see that Morehead State upset coming at all.

Don't feel bad man...there is no way your bracket is worse than mine. I can't explain what I was thinking, but I had Memphis going to the Elite Eight, and Michigan State going to the Final Four. Yikes.

At least I won my bracket last year, because I have a feeling I'm gonna be dead last this year.

Oh yeah...I took Kentucky to win it all. Kentucky!