TE Christo Kourtzidis [Florida State Commit]

Nexus

I say it is more 65-30-5 FSU, NU, Cal. FSU is putting one hell of a class together and the pull of being part of something special like that always pulls a kids. The chance of early playing time is actually probably a push. FSU will have two SRs this year and then an unproven stable of youngins. This one is not the best looking of situations especially with a decision potentially coming fresh off a second visit to Tallahassee. But as is the case with every 18 year old wh knows what is going on under the cranium

Howdathunk that Bowden stepping down would open up FSU to this kind of recruiting for them. Amazing!

Their location and history would always make them a big time player in recruiting. It is the staff that Jimbo put together that has taken it a step further. But this step is like going from a Porsche to an Aston Martin.

Committed to FSU.

Disappointing, but nowhere near shocking. Honestly I could not blame a kid to hop in on that wagon. I'd even eat to be a part of that recruiting class.

I don't disagree with your statement at all PaulCrewe ... the thought I've had with 3-4 TE's that have passed on us is ... what about getting on the Husker bandwagon? From my perspective ... tinted with Red of course, is we have our ship heading in the right direction ... everyone knows our defense will be Top 10 in the country year in and out under Bo. We've got an exciting QB, great RB's in the pipe ... an OL pipe going ... from my perspective ... we are ripe for a stud TE and a few stud WR's and we would have a dynamic offense that will be Top 10.

Guess I just don't get why we get a "pass" on a good TE or WR recruit. They could come and become legendary at the position if they like. I believe we throw more when we have the talent their ... but maybe I'm missing something.

Committed to FSU.

Disappointing, but nowhere near shocking. Honestly I could not blame a kid to hop in on that wagon. I'd even eat to be a part of that recruiting class.

I don't disagree with your statement at all PaulCrewe ... the thought I've had with 3-4 TE's that have passed on us is ... what about getting on the Husker bandwagon? From my perspective ... tinted with Red of course, is we have our ship heading in the right direction ... everyone knows our defense will be Top 10 in the country year in and out under Bo. We've got an exciting QB, great RB's in the pipe ... an OL pipe going ... from my perspective ... we are ripe for a stud TE and a few stud WR's and we would have a dynamic offense that will be Top 10.

Guess I just don't get why we get a "pass" on a good TE or WR recruit. They could come and become legendary at the position if they like. I believe we throw more when we have the talent their ... but maybe I'm missing something.

I agree with what your saying, but we did grab a great WR already this year, and have a good shot with Lawler.. The TE's remain a mystery

You almost hit the nail on the head. Recruits are seeing right now we ahave a QB that struggles throwing the ball and an unproven OC here at NU. When those two questions have a little more stability of an answer these "top flight" as you call them WR and TEs will probably start looking harder at NU. That and keep on winning cause winning cures all.