TE Christo Kourtzidis [Florida State Commit]

Nexus

• 2 months later...

On the recruiting front, Kourtzidis will make an unofficial visit to Cal on his way back home and has several other unofficial visits planned for later in the summer.

"I'm going to Cal Monday and then I'll visit Nebraska, Alabama and Florida State later in the summer. I've already visited Florida State, but I wanted to see it again. I also checked out Florida and I just picked up an offer from Oklahoma, but I don't think I'll have time to visit there.

"I think after I take these unofficial visits, I'll be ready to make my decision. I would like to have it out of the way before the school year begins so I can focus on our season without any distractions. I'm not really leaning anywhere right now but I think after my visits, I'll have a good idea of where I should go."

ESPN Article

Just finished his visit and absolutely loved it. Said he would give it a 10. Love the coaches, facilities and location. His father loved the trip as well. Cal, Florida State and Nebraska are his final three and he could be deciding as early as July.

This kid already visited Florida State for a 3 day visit on his own dime. He gave it VERY high remarks. He is going back a second time before he makes his decision. I'm a little worried about this one... you don't go back for another visit on your own dime clear across the entire country unless you really really liked it the first time. Keep an eye on this one.

This kid already visited Florida State for a 3 day visit on his own dime. He gave it VERY high remarks. He is going back a second time before he makes his decision. I'm a little worried about this one... you don't go back for another visit on your own dime clear across the entire country unless you really really liked it the first time. Keep an eye on this one.

I totally agree... :thumbs

He says he is going there because his visit to FSU was a while ago and the other visits are more fresh in his mind. I think we still stand a very good chance.

He says he is going there because his visit to FSU was a while ago and the other visits are more fresh in his mind. I think we still stand a very good chance.

THIS.