Iowa game

We get to do this every year. Don't mean to offend anyone but I feel like this game is going to be like 10x better than the annual Colorado matchup, just in terms of passion and animosity. I won't utter the dreaded R word, but this thing feels like it's going to EXPLODE. Good God, I'm getting all jumpy and jittery just thinking about this upcoming season. If it's even possible, I'm more excited for this season than any in recent memory. (Nah, I feel that way every year.)

bigg10: I was wrong about you. I thought you were just around to rile people up, but you're legit. It's just too bad you cheer for the wrong team. :lol:

We get to do this every year. Don't mean to offend anyone but I feel like this game is going to be like 10x better than the annual Colorado matchup, just in terms of passion and animosity. I won't utter the dreaded R word, but this thing feels like it's going to EXPLODE. Good God, I'm getting all jumpy and jittery just thinking about this upcoming season. If it's even possible, I'm more excited for this season than any in recent memory. (Nah, I feel that way every year.)

bigg10: I was wrong about you. I thought you were just around to rile people up, but you're legit. It's just too bad you cheer for the wrong team. :lol:

Oh I like to stir it up a bit. I mean if we cant jab at each other once and awhile, it's no fun. As far as being legit, I dont know about that. Just a long time student of the game. But thanks, some of you guys are pretty alright to.

Come on shellback, I was just about to forgive you for your insanely large font, due to the fact you brought up FB's the other day, and awhile back I said I suspected you all would be hearing Legates name more this year. But now I don't know.

Please clarify why my fonts bother you? I am not yelling. Everyone is different and I am who I am. Plus, find in the guidelines that state anyone who are members had to use a certain font to make comments. Please let me know when you find it. Sorry you found my fonts to be rude. My advise would be not to read anything I have posted and I will return the favor right back at ya.

:bonesflag:

Come on shellback, I was just about to forgive you for your insanely large font, due to the fact you brought up FB's the other day, and awhile back I said I suspected you all would be hearing Legates name more this year. But now I don't know.

Please clarify why my fonts bother you? I am not yelling. Everyone is different and I am who I am. Plus, find in the guidelines that state anyone who are members had to use a certain font to make comments. Please let me know when you find it. Sorry you found my fonts to be rude. My advise would be not to read anything I have posted and I will return the favor right back at ya.

:bonesflag:

Wow, take a hit and relax. I wasnt serious. Execept for the part about agreeing with you on the importance of a FB. Wowser!!!!!!