This is getting ridiculous...

GSG

My sister in law actually goes to school at UCA....went down there for a game because my cousin played for Texas State....It is a small field, but they have a lot of fun tailgating, getting rowdy, etc......i dont think they had anyone on the UCA side that sat the entire game.....

What was bizarre was the fact that they didnt have announcers at the game....they had a student (sitting in the student section) basically just saying things....."Oh nice drop #44" or "Nice tackle Texas State"....it was weird.....and they actually honestly still have "sections" for the African Americans to sit.....The whole state of Ar-Kansas is bass awkwards.......I couldnt get out of there fast enough.....

color_fields_EP.jpg

please tell me this is a joke. Colored turf is ok but when you go plaid you've gone to far lol.

:lol: Where did you find that?

I googled colored turf. I found a lot of images of highschools with blue, red turf fields then found that monstrocity lol. Even found a image of LSU playing a prank on their fans saying the field is going to be purple for 2012 season lol.