Anyone else think that Snooki is a PIG?

Sorry I forgot to add to 'over the hill and washed up' 'never was.' Who the hell has the last name 'Situation' and then names their kid 'The' ?

:LOLtartar His name is Mike something. He gave himself the nickname the situation. And he goes around calling himself that. Hes extremely egotstical. He was on Conan a few weeks ago and the next night Conan started making fun of him saying hes never had a guest look at himself so many times in the tv monitors during the interview and then they counted how many times he looked at himself and it was like 27 times in 2 min.

The actual definition for the word Snooki

Snooki \Snuh key/, noun- A white trash dwarf that has gotten skin cancer through over use of tanning beds, has replaced her nails with actual glass and speaks in broken in English and is a festering cesspool of STDS. Also a Snooki cannot go a day without getting knocked out. You may encounter a wild snooki in dumbfuckistan(new jersey) during the summer time

"The children were frightened as a Snooki approached them asking for beer money"

The actual definition for the word Snooki

Snooki \Snuh key/, noun- A white trash dwarf that has gotten skin cancer through over use of tanning beds, has replaced her nails with actual glass and speaks in broken in English and is a festering cesspool of STDS. Also a Snooki cannot go a day without getting knocked out. You may encounter a wild snooki in dumbfuckistan(new jersey) during the summer time

"The children were frightened as a Snooki approached them asking for beer money"

Language of origin please

I get infinitely more enjoyment out of Jersey-Shore.jpg

thanyankeeStadium_Yankees.jpg

If MTv feels like paying the characters that much for doing stupid stuff that millions of people watch, whatever, welcome to the free market, but getting $33 million for swinging a silly bat and catching a ball with a silly glove and wearing a stupid uniform is equally, if not more ridiculous when you really think about it.

If MTv feels like paying the characters that much for doing stupid stuff that millions of people watch, whatever, welcome to the free market, but getting $33 million for swinging a silly bat and catching a ball with a silly glove and wearing a stupid uniform is equally, if not more ridiculous when you really think about it.

Yea cuz doing the fist pump in a night club is as difficult as hitting a 95 mph fastball. You definitely nailed it. The Jersey Shore cast contributes nothing to society, how do they deserve to even be allowed in America, let alone make a penny? The are everything a human being shouldn't be. I bet if you asked any one of them what 2+2=....they would tell you 3 because that is just how dumb they actually are.

Yea cuz doing the fist pump in a night club is as difficult as hitting a 95 mph fastball. You definitely nailed it. The Jersey Shore cast contributes nothing to society, how do they deserve to even be allowed in America, let alone make a penny? The are everything a human being shouldn't be. I bet if you asked any one of them what 2+2=....they would tell you 3 because that is just how dumb they actually are.

I wasn't making that argument and even if I was, what exactly is the ability to hit a 95 mph fastball contributing to society?

My point is, the marketplace puts a price on different items, in this case "entertainment" and if it is determined that fist pumping idiot "guidos" should make $100k an episode or an equally tanned, gold glove wearing "guido" should make $33 million per season, well, maybe I should have skipped college and gone to the New Jersey shore or gone to batting practice instead of to the library to study.

I wasn't making that argument and even if I was, what exactly is the ability to hit a 95 mph fastball contributing to society?

The actual act of hitting a 95 mph fastball has not contributed to society. But the game itself has. Just ask any father taking his son to his first ever baseball game.

And if you were saying you'd rather watch Jersey Shore than the New York Yankees than I agree with you cause I hate the Yankees, but if your talking about baseball in general, than I disagree.

My point is, the marketplace puts a price on different items, in this case "entertainment" and if it is determined that fist pumping idiot "guidos" should make $100k an episode or an equally tanned, gold glove wearing "guido" should make $33 million per season, well, maybe I should have skipped college and gone to the New Jersey shore or gone to batting practice instead of to the library to study.

There are numerous Baseball players that have something that the Jersey Shore crew haven't earned and its called a College Degree. Not only is Baseball the America's pastime but its a great sport to attend to with your family in a friendly atmosphere (unless you're at a Dodgers/Giants game) while enjoying a hotdog, popcorn, etc.

Everything on MTV is utter GARBAGE. MTV creating shows like the Jersey Shore or 16 and Pregnant among others are basically telling/encouraging society that its ok for you to be pregnant at 16 or talking like a bunch of retards that lack more than 5 words in their vocabulary while dressing like douchebags and sl#ts

There are numerous Baseball players that have something that the Jersey Shore crew haven't earned and its called a College Degree. Not only is Baseball the America's pastime but its a great sport to attend to with your family in a friendly atmosphere (unless you're at a Dodgers/Giants game) while enjoying a hotdog, popcorn, etc.

Everything on MTV is utter GARBAGE. MTV creating shows like the Jersey Shore or 16 and Pregnant among others are basically telling/encouraging society that its ok for you to be pregnant at 16 or talking like a bunch of retards that lack more than 5 words in their vocabulary while dressing like douchebags and sl#ts

Plus the fact, that when they actually go to work on the days they are supposed to work on the show, they leave and get drunk or sleep behind boxes. Yep I think that kind of hard work deserves 100K. Way to go MTV, way to make a great reality tv show. That is exactly how it is in real life.

Ok, first, why is “College Degree” capitalized? Also, what is the America? Is that, like, the Iraq?

The point you attempt to make about the importance of education as it relates to this issue is a very bad one in that you are essentially saying that the baseball players are more valuable or, for lack of a more fitting term, “better” than the JS crew because they have a college degree. So the guy who bought his “College Degree” from the University of Phoenix has a leg up on Bill Gates (college dropout)? On top of that, your argument doesn’t hold much weight due to the fact that at least 1 of 8 original cast members did graduate college and has a “College Degree” (Vinnie) making the percentage of the JS cast with a “College Degree” exactly 12.5% or roughly half the percentage of the general American population (28%) according to 2005 numbers http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/05_47/b3960108.htm . In contrast, only 42 of the 750 Major League Baseball players have a “College Degree” (5.6%) according to 2004 numbers http://indi.ca/2004/06/42-mlb-players-with-college-degrees/. So basically, your point about baseball players and education is worthless. Just worthless.

The rest of your argument is similar to what others have said/complained about. Yeah, It really is kinda depressing to think that one can make $100k an episode for acting like an idiot, being drunk, getting into fights, and “smushing” (much more than the average teacher makes a year to educate the nation’s youth) but the market has determined that a demand exists for these individuals to do what they do so they are compensated accordingly.

You speak about people bonding over baseball and how great of an atmosphere it is, but a lot of people, myself included, don’t like to go to baseball games. My dad and I bonded over watching televised football games together, lifting weights/running together, and doing yard work together. Should groundskeepers be paid millions of dollars because a father and son bond over doing a similar activity in a great, wholesome environment? Sure, if the market dictates that….but it doesn’t.

Burying your head in the sand and being upset that millions and millions of people around the world would rather watch Jersey Shore (thus legitimizing the cast members’ respective salaries) than engage in the elusively defined “productive activities” is childish. Everyone has different interests and the market will dictate which interests are considered a premium whether they be Jersey Shore “actor”, professional athlete, medical doctor, or drug lord.

Ok, first, why is “College Degree” capitalized? Also, what is the America? Is that, like, the Iraq?

The point you attempt to make about the importance of education as it relates to this issue is a very bad one in that you are essentially saying that the baseball players are more valuable or, for lack of a more fitting term, “better” than the JS crew because they have a college degree. So the guy who bought his “College Degree” from the University of Phoenix has a leg up on Bill Gates (college dropout)? On top of that, your argument doesn’t hold much weight due to the fact that at least 1 of 8 original cast members did graduate college and has a “College Degree” (Vinnie) making the percentage of the JS cast with a “College Degree” exactly 12.5% or roughly half the percentage of the general American population (28%) according to 2005 numbers http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/05_47/b3960108.htm . In contrast, only 42 of the 750 Major League Baseball players have a “College Degree” (5.6%) according to 2004 numbers http://indi.ca/2004/06/42-mlb-players-with-college-degrees/. So basically, your point about baseball players and education is worthless. Just worthless.

The rest of your argument is similar to what others have said/complained about. Yeah, It really is kinda depressing to think that one can make $100k an episode for acting like an idiot, being drunk, getting into fights, and “smushing” (much more than the average teacher makes a year to educate the nation’s youth) but the market has determined that a demand exists for these individuals to do what they do so they are compensated accordingly.

You speak about people bonding over baseball and how great of an atmosphere it is, but a lot of people, myself included, don’t like to go to baseball games. My dad and I bonded over watching televised football games together, lifting weights/running together, and doing yard work together. Should groundskeepers be paid millions of dollars because a father and son bond over doing a similar activity in a great, wholesome environment? Sure, if the market dictates that….but it doesn’t.

Burying your head in the sand and being upset that millions and millions of people around the world would rather watch Jersey Shore (thus legitimizing the cast members’ respective salaries) than engage in the elusively defined “productive activities” is childish. Everyone has different interests and the market will dictate which interests are considered a premium whether they be Jersey Shore “actor”, professional athlete, medical doctor, or drug lord.

That brings up another question. When you have children, what would you rather have them doing? Acting like a complete retard on television, or being a pro baseball player?

Ok, first, why is "College Degree" capitalized? Also, what is the America? Is that, like, the Iraq?

The point you attempt to make about the importance of education as it relates to this issue is a very bad one in that you are essentially saying that the baseball players are more valuable or, for lack of a more fitting term, "better" than the JS crew because they have a college degree. So the guy who bought his "College Degree" from the University of Phoenix has a leg up on Bill Gates (college dropout)? On top of that, your argument doesn't hold much weight due to the fact that at least 1 of 8 original cast members did graduate college and has a "College Degree" (Vinnie) making the percentage of the JS cast with a "College Degree" exactly 12.5% or roughly half the percentage of the general American population (28%) according to 2005 numbers . In contrast, only 42 of the 750 Major League Baseball players have a "College Degree" (5.6%) according to 2004 numbers . So basically, your point about baseball players and education is worthless. Just worthless.

The rest of your argument is similar to what others have said/complained about. Yeah, It really is kinda depressing to think that one can make $100k an episode for acting like an idiot, being drunk, getting into fights, and "smushing" (much more than the average teacher makes a year to educate the nation's youth) but the market has determined that a demand exists for these individuals to do what they do so they are compensated accordingly.

You speak about people bonding over baseball and how great of an atmosphere it is, but a lot of people, myself included, don't like to go to baseball games. My dad and I bonded over watching televised football games together, lifting weights/running together, and doing yard work together. Should groundskeepers be paid millions of dollars because a father and son bond over doing a similar activity in a great, wholesome environment? Sure, if the market dictates that….but it doesn't.

Burying your head in the sand and being upset that millions and millions of people around the world would rather watch Jersey Shore (thus legitimizing the cast members' respective salaries) than engage in the elusively defined "productive activities" is childish. Everyone has different interests and the market will dictate which interests are considered a premium whether they be Jersey Shore "actor", professional athlete, medical doctor, or drug lord.

That brings up another question. When you have children, what would you rather have them doing? Acting like a complete retard on television, or being a pro baseball player?

What I would want for my children is completely irrelevant to the matter at hand. What one person wants for their kids isn't going to change how much Snooki or A-Rod gets paid.

To humor you, though, I actually don't plan on having kids, being that I hate them and the whole concept of "wholesomeness" but if I did, I would prefer that they go to a decent (preferably Southern) university, pick a major that they are interested in, and then pursue a career that is most in line with their interests. I would prefer this path over a the two options that you have listed.

I like how you present the options with the implication that pro baseball players are never "complete retards on television" or in any other facet of their lives. That being said, I would prefer having a child who does something that they want to do in life and does it with a sense of integrity over having a pro baseball playing kid in the mold of Doc Gooden or a Mel Hall. If my kid was on Jersey Shore being a drunk, but not committing any crimes, I would prefer that over a baseball playing kid that did And if the kid was stuck in the minors for more than about three years, I'd advise him to move on with his life.

Ok, first, why is College Degree capitalized? Also, what is the America? Is that, like, the Iraq?

Oh no its the grammar Nazi. You act like you've never had poor grammar in your life and that you're perfect compared to everybody else.

The point you attempt to make about the importance of education as it relates to this issue is a very bad one in that you are essentially saying that the baseball players are more valuable or, for lack of a more fitting term, better than the JS crew because they have a college degree. So the guy who bought his College Degree from the University of Phoenix has a leg up on Bill Gates (college dropout)? On top of that, your argument doesnt hold much weight due to the fact that at least 1 of 8 original cast members did graduate college and has a College Degree (Vinnie) making the percentage of the JS cast with a College Degree exactly 12.5% or roughly half the percentage of the general American population (28%) according to 2005 numbers http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/05_47/b3960108.htm . In contrast, only 42 of the 750 Major League Baseball players have a College Degree (5.6%) according to 2004 numbers http://indi.ca/2004/06/42-mlb-players-with-college-degrees/. So basically, your point about baseball players and education is worthless. Just worthless.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

The rest of your argument is similar to what others have said/complained about. Yeah, It really is kinda depressing to think that one can make $100k an episode for acting like an idiot, being drunk, getting into fights, and smushing (much more than the average teacher makes a year to educate the nations youth) but the market has determined that a demand exists for these individuals to do what they do so they are compensated accordingly.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

You speak about people bonding over baseball and how great of an atmosphere it is, but a lot of people, myself included, dont like to go to baseball games. My dad and I bonded over watching televised football games together, lifting weights/running together, and doing yard work together. Should groundskeepers be paid millions of dollars because a father and son bond over doing a similar activity in a great, wholesome environment? Sure, if the market dictates that….but it doesnt.

Burying your head in the sand and being upset that millions and millions of people around the world would rather watch Jersey Shore (thus legitimizing the cast members respective salaries) than engage in the elusively defined productive activities is childish. Everyone has different interests and the market will dictate which interests are considered a premium whether they be Jersey Shore actor, professional athlete, medical doctor, or drug lord.

Sorry but thats all I got out of your post