Anyone else think that Snooki is a PIG?

This broad has way more than her 15 minutes worth and you can bet in 2 or 3 years she will show up on 'Dancing With the (over the hill and washed-up) Stars and she won't last 3 weeks.

They already had one of her Jersey Shore cast members on DWTS already. The Situation.

Sorry I forgot to add to 'over the hill and washed up' 'never was.' Who the hell has the last name 'Situation' and then names their kid 'The' ?

T_O_B

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Well I guess being Fat, drunk and lazy is a way to get through life... <_<

edit: haven't watched Animal House in awhile so not sure if my quote is correct! :)

close_enough_RE_The_Newest_Sharenator-s367x279-103178-580.jpg

And very fitting. I don't understand America's obsession of watching idiots being idiots. Just walk around town, I'm sure you'll see plenty of the same stuff as you do on tv.

Come on guys let's get the facts straight here a Holstein is a cow not a pig, comparing her to either of those animals is just disrespectful to those fine beasts. But either way she is a disgusting skank, and if you think that's harsh well I'm sorry but that's exactly what she is. That's the nicest word I could think of with out burning up the language filters. I despise this show with an absolute passion. I really don't care for mtv anymore and this is one of the biggest reasons why (not to mention that teen mom garbage and the fact that they don't really play music anymore ):rant

I had honestly never heard of her until the South Park episode. They did a pretty good job with her portrayal too.

I laughed out loud at this.