Anyone else think that Snooki is a PIG?

Exhibit A of what is wrong with our world today: these losers are being paid $100,000 per episode for season 4 of Jersey Shore. And I am contributing to it by watching. No more. Six figures to go out drinking, having sex and arguing. These are the role models we have today. Ridiculous!

Come on guys let's get the facts straight here a Holstein is a cow not a pig, comparing her to either of those animals is just disrespectful to those fine beasts. But either way she is a disgusting skank, and if you think that's harsh well I'm sorry but that's exactly what she is. That's the nicest word I could think of with out burning up the language filters. I despise this show with an absolute passion. I really don't care for mtv anymore and this is one of the biggest reasons why (not to mention that teen mom garbage and the fact that they don't really play music anymore ):rant

I had honestly never heard of her until the South Park episode. They did a pretty good job with her portrayal too.

• Fire 2

Come on guys let's get the facts straight here a Holstein is a cow not a pig, comparing her to either of those animals is just disrespectful to those fine beasts. But either way she is a disgusting skank, and if you think that's harsh well I'm sorry but that's exactly what she is. That's the nicest word I could think of with out burning up the language filters. I despise this show with an absolute passion. I really don't care for mtv anymore and this is one of the biggest reasons why (not to mention that teen mom garbage and the fact that they don't really play music anymore ):rant

I had honestly never heard of her until the South Park episode. They did a pretty good job with her portrayal too.

The only music that is played on MTV anymore is on the MTV Hits channel. And I agree teen mom is a garbage tv show. Why the hell would I want to watch a girl younger than me (im only 19) struggle being even a decent mother and her boyfriend being a total coward. I don't feel sorry for them, they got what was coming to them.

here's my fav snooki photo I found.

snooki-nude.jpg

The only music that is played on MTV anymore is on the MTV Hits channel.

They play music from 2 a.m. to 8 a.m. on MTV. Its called AMTV

I really like the VH1 Classic channel, or MTV2 plays some good music once in a while.

And I agree teen mom is a garbage tv show. Why the hell would I want to watch a girl younger than me (im only 19) struggle being even a decent mother and her boyfriend being a total coward. I don't feel sorry for them, they got what was coming to them.

I agree with Teen Mom 2 being a joke of a show. The one time, I made the mistake, of watching it with my girlfriend I wanted to jump off our apartment balcony to escape the nonsense coming out of their mouths. And, don't even get me started on the guys in that damn show. No one should feel sorry for those girls, they make plenty of money for doing that stupid series, then you see some of them getting arrested or doing other stupid crap. :rant

Now let me think...

...there is...

post-4393-097384000 1302646196.gif

...and there is...

post-4393-078039500 1302646245.jpg

...and finally there is...

post-4393-061744900 1302646355.jpg

but the snooky you speak of is a...

post-4393-051459400 1302646453.jpg

I can't stand people who think they are so well known they only use one name. The only people who really deserve this are named Sinatra, Elvis, Arnold, Marilyn, or the Babe. This broad has way more than her 15 minutes worth and you can bet in 2 or 3 years she will show up on 'Dancing With the (over the hill and washed-up) Stars and she won't last 3 weeks.

As for MTV they haven't allowed in my house since X-mas Eve several years ago when my daughter witnessed 2 guys kissing on one of their trashy programs and I had to explain to her why 2 guys were kissing. I gave the programming director a good chewing a couple of days later and it took 2 free months for them to keep our business. I had already locked MTV out on our sets. With all the wonderful X-mas music that i out there why would Music TV be showing that crap. Sorry for the :boxosoap:rant:boxosoap .

As for the chubby broad :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

T_O_B

:steam:steam:madash:steam:steam:madash:steam:steam:madash:steam:steam:madash:steam:steam:madash:steam:steam:madash:steam:steam:madash:steam :steam :madash:steam:steam