Anyone else think that Snooki is a PIG?

Hahahaha! This thread. Is. Ridiculous.

Seriously though, Snooki is the new Paris Hilton. Lots of people watch her and the rest of that despicable crew for the same reason we watch Trading Spouses and that show about midget bakers. Not because we want to be them when we grow up, but because it's fun to snoop in on other people's weirdo lives.

The other day I was at a furniture store and noticed that they now make recliners that are twice as wide because regular lazy boys just aren't big enough to support our gigantic asses as we watch the useless entertainment of the day (be it Jersey Shore, Baseball, Nascar, or my favorite-Say Yes to the Dress).

All argument about baseball and Jersey Shore and The Situation and "College Degrees" aside, I believe I speak for us all when I say God Bless America.

Is MTV actually paying the cast of Jersey Shore????? I pretty much thought that reality TV stars got paid very little if at all. The crew from Jersey Shore Im guessing is making most of their money off appearances outside the TV show. Like Pauly DJing, Snooki showing up drunk, Mike showing his abs at the front door. Just like Real World, Teen Mom and the other junk. These guys arent/shouldnt be getting paid crap because its reality Tv, they are filming a part of their everyday life.

Nevermind found the link saying that the cast is getting paid.

Edited by huskerscott

Is MTV actually paying the cast of Jersey Shore????? I pretty much thought that reality TV stars got paid very little if at all. The crew from Jersey Shore Im guessing is making most of their money off appearances outside the TV show. Like Pauly DJing, Snooki showing up drunk, Mike showing his abs at the front door. Just like Real World, Teen Mom and the other junk. These guys arent/shouldnt be getting paid crap because its reality Tv, they are filming a part of their everyday life.

Don't ask me how I know this, but I swore I heard somewhere they got $30-50K per episode. I also heard another nugget that I found shocking, but later it made more sense. Shows like 'Real World' and Jersey Shore have writers. Many if not most of the situations are made up or staged.....imagine that.

Don't ask me how I know this, but I swore I heard somewhere they got $30-50K per episode. I also heard another nugget that I found shocking, but later it made more sense. Shows like 'Real World' and Jersey Shore have writers. Many if not most of the situations are made up or staged.....imagine that.

They are getting paid 100K per episode for season 4 coming up this summer

Is Snooki a pig? Well, here she is playing with her brother on the beach.

funny-guidos-snooki-at-the-beach-in-bikini.jpg

If she's lucky she will snag a 'Jenny Craig' commercial in about 3 years.

If we're lucky she just fades into obscurity and the sooner the better.

T_O_B

:facepalm:

Her and Kirstie Alley will become great friends then. :facepalm: