Official NFL Draft Thread

On one hand I can understand the Lions pick, Fairley has been expected to go in the top 5 ever since the season ended, and he just fell into their laps. Add him to Suh, Vandenbosh, and the rest of the DL, and you don't have to expect him to be a 3 down guy.

But they did need back 7 help and a CB probably would've been a better pick.

Maybe they will sign Hagg or Gomes and right the wrong they made by not picking Prince.

On one hand I can understand the Lions pick, Fairley has been expected to go in the top 5 ever since the season ended, and he just fell into their laps. Add him to Suh, Vandenbosh, and the rest of the DL, and you don't have to expect him to be a 3 down guy.

But they did need back 7 help and a CB probably would've been a better pick.

Maybe they will sign Hagg or Gomes and right the wrong they made by not picking Prince.

That would be sick.

Why the heck did the Vikings pick Ponder? I wouldn't have expected him to go even in the 2nd Round. Soooo many better QB's than him.

They signed Brett Favre, they don't know what a QB is.

When they did sign Brett Favre, he actually had the best season of his already tremendous career his first year with the Vikings. So they know what a good QB is, but I guess they just didn't want to get one this draft.

Why the heck did the Vikings pick Ponder? I wouldn't have expected him to go even in the 2nd Round. Soooo many better QB's than him.

They signed Brett Favre, they don't know what a QB is.

When they did sign Brett Favre, he actually had the best season of his already tremendous career his first year with the Vikings. So they know what a good QB is, but I guess they just didn't want to get one this draft.

The Vikings really do need a QB now bc Tavaris Jackson is really not a good throwing QB at all. I still really didn't think Ponder would go this early and seemed like a reach.