NY Giants

I think Farly has a real good chance at starting next to Suh. He is extremely quick off the ball and plays with that same tenacitity as Suh does. The thing that I don't like is his dirty play and the way his attitude is.

No chance that farley will be a starting DT unless we put Suh at LE. We have this other DT named COREY WILLIAMS, he is a BEAST and was a lot of the reason why Suh had such a great statistical year. They constantly double teamed Williams and let Suh go one on one. Its going to take a few years for farley to develop into the player that will draw double teams..

In the games I watched it was Suh being double teamed...

oh really, what games did you watch? Most "lions" fans on this board dont even know who corye williams is and for the majority of the season he was getting double teamed. If you payed attention to most of the snaps, Wiliams was getting doubled majority of the season. Once Suh proved himself he would sometimes get double teams but Williams still received more double teams than suh..and i watched ALL of the lions games.

I've heard talk of Suh moving to DE since before he was drafted. He has the quickness for it, and if you put him on the end it makes double-teaming fairly difficult. And God help the RB that has to block him if he flies past the Tackle.

Suh could play DE. No doubt in my mind.

I watched several. I'm no Lions fan and I'm well aware of who Corey Williams is. No reason for teams to double team him and leave Suh one on one. Think about what you're saying.

I watched every game and they double teamed Williams more than Suh. Watch all of the games and most of the snaps before you say Suh got the majority of double teams. Did Suh get doulbe teamed? Every so often he did but they still doubled Williams more and considering i watched all of the lions compared to your several..

I've heard talk of Suh moving to DE since before he was drafted. He has the quickness for it, and if you put him on the end it makes double-teaming fairly difficult. And God help the RB that has to block him if he flies past the Tackle.

Suh could play DE. No doubt in my mind.

I think he can. That means with suh, vanden bosch fairly thats the best dline in the league. Too bad we didnt fix our lb and cb issues, altho alphonso smith had 5 ints in 6 games before he got hurt and delmas is good but chris houston is HORRIBLE.

I watched several. I'm no Lions fan and I'm well aware of who Corey Williams is. No reason for teams to double team him and leave Suh one on one. Think about what you're saying.

I watched every game and they double teamed Williams more than Suh. Watch all of the games and most of the snaps before you say Suh got the majority of double teams. Did Suh get doulbe teamed? Every so often he did but they still doubled Williams more and considering i watched all of the lions compared to your several..

Agree to disagree. NFL teams don't double team a team's 2nd best DT and leave the best one 1 on 1. Sorry, doesn't happen. Williams is a nice player, but he's no Suh. NFL teams are aware of this, and gameplan accordingly.

Williams is a good player no doubt, but I think Fairly will be starting sometime during the season. To me, he was the best DT in this years draft and probably one of the best overall players. He is in no way as good as Suh, but I think he is better then Williams. Either way it goes, the Lions are going to have a hell of a rotation with their DL.