11:00am for Nebraska-Iowa?

The game looks to be aired on the BTN. When ESPN/ABC announced their seven games selected for primetime they said 34 additional Saturday games would air on ABC and ESPN. Keyword is Saturday so I'm assuming the BTN will air the Iowa/Nebraska game.

They only announced primetime (night games) so far. The rumor is that it's going to be a nooner (11 cst) on ABC.

The game looks to be aired on the BTN. When ESPN/ABC announced their seven games selected for primetime they said 34 additional Saturday games would air on ABC and ESPN. Keyword is Saturday so I'm assuming the BTN will air the Iowa/Nebraska game.

They only announced primetime (night games) so far. The rumor is that it's going to be a nooner (11 cst) on ABC.

Click the link and scroll down and you will see Iowa/Nebraska on BTN.

http://mattsarzsports.com/2011/BigTen.aspx

Coming from Iowa, I have a ton of friends that are Hawkeye fans back home. And I've only been gone for school for a year, so it's not like we've lost touch. I'm soooooo looking forward to this game, with the only ones I anticipate more being Ohio State and Wisconsin.

Little tidbit that I had to look up to shut up some Iowa fans a few years ago: For those who don't remember, the last time we played the Hawkeyes was 2000, and the Skers prevailed to the tune of 42-13. Good for some pregame chatter if any Hawkeyes pipe up... :)

Click the link and scroll down and you will see Iowa/Nebraska on BTN.

http://mattsarzsports.com/2011/BigTen.aspx

I can only assume that after the season gets going either ABC or ESPN will pick that game up, there is no way I can see that game being played only on the BTN its going to be a very easy game to market and thats what the bigger networks like.

This is pretty simple. FORCE them to give it a prime slot. They're not going to lock this game in for a while. They'll keep the 2:30 slot open and put the best team(s) in that game. If we are ranked and a contender, we'll get the best spot available.

Remember they're all about who will earn them the most money.

This is pretty simple. FORCE them to give it a prime slot. They're not going to lock this game in for a while. They'll keep the 2:30 slot open and put the best team(s) in that game. If we are ranked and a contender, we'll get the best spot available.

Remember they're all about who will earn them the most money.

:yeah Thank you. It is the basic adage that can also be said to those in freak out mode on the recruiting front. Winning will take care of so many things.