CB Brandon Beaver [Washington Commit]

I think we get Peat and Curry. I think we're 50/50 or less on on VV, Shelton, and Moore. I personally think VV will go to Illnois, Shelton to Washington, and Moore to MS State. Others may feel exactly the opposite. I certainly hope we get all five!

I think we get Peat and Curry. I think we're 50/50 or less on on VV, Shelton, and Moore. I personally think VV will go to Illnois, Shelton to Washington, and Moore to MS State. Others may feel exactly the opposite. I certainly hope we get all five!

VV to ILL. worries a little. I'm 60/40 on Shelton our way. Moore is a coin toss.

As always, I'm prepared for the worst and I hope for the best. We could get zero of the five and it wouldn't surprise me one bit. And the sad thing is, no matter what happens, even if we wind up with a total of 14, there will be people out there who still say it's a great class, quality over quantity, etc. Personally, to me anything under 18 would be a disappointment.

We could get zero of the five and it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

If we get zero of the five I will take a long break from the board. Like never post on a recruiting forum ever again. I will be absolutely and completely shocked if we dont get a single one and you should be too. We will not miss out on all five targets.

On 247 site I believe that Beaver is still visiting.

Visiting where?

He's visiting my house. We are sitting here drinking some cold, iced, red kool-aid. I'll get back to you guys on him in a couple days ... how 'bout Wed :bigredn: esday.

We had a good visit ... talked alot about what the hell DF was thinking about going to UCLA. More info on Wed ... Brandon said to drink some red kool-aid if you to change his heart to :bigredn: