CB Brandon Beaver [Washington Commit]

Delaying his decision to take an Oklahoma visit

LOL! This guy. It it is painfully obvious that he knows NU is a great option for him, but again he finds every excuse not to settle on us.

I'd say Boomer is in a little better spot than DONU right now as far as an "excuse" goes.

No question that they are, but what I meant was all of the effort and time spent recruiting him only for OU to jump in late. Especially 'how much he wants to stay out west'. That's all I'm saying Crewe.

OU has recruited Cali pretty hard the past couple of recruiting cycles. Kenny Stills, and Tony Jefferson are both from California and are studs. If Washington would've kept Demetrice Martin and Nick Holt I think Beaver would be bound for Seattle, but now I'm not so sure. I would put my money on UCLA right now.

UCLA has Rios. Reason Ford probably ends up hear. Do they room for Beaver.

A team would make room for Beaver. Case in point UCLA. THey have 6 DB commits but would quickly "encourage someone to look around" to make room for Brandon. In theory they have their bookends with Rios and Ishmeal Adams(stud from Oaks Christian) but have plenty of kids that are ho hum, including P Diddy's kid.

UCLA is home for BB so I would not be shocked one bit if he ends up their. However, NU can use those numbers to help their case. And add in the fact that they have been there all along for the last year and a half.

Boomer is who I would be worried about. Two DB commits, one is an EE. Neither of the two the talent that BB is. They are sitting pretty with DeAvonte Harris out of Texas, but have the last visit with BB on the weekend of the 20th.

If it was me at UCLA I would kick someone to the curb and take both of them. They were so poor on defense and Mora Jr is a defensive guy so I wouldn't be shocked one bit if that ends up the case.

Personally for NU I would take Beaver over Rios. I thought at one time Rios was as good as N as some others here did and liked what I saw. BB's film is very impressive as well, but the competition he was facing was probably a little better than Rios. Plus he is a little bigger and probably has the edge in physicalness too.