I've missed you guys...

Ya my work sort of blocked Huskerboard. For some weird reason when ever I go to Huskerboards main page with the status updates my work blocks it and I can't read anything. So I have to go to Google and type in Huskerboard and then click on Husker Football. Once I'm done reading all the gossip, I have to go to the bottom of the page where it shows the thread description (Husker Football, Big Red Louge, etc) with the arrow to the right of the thread description so I can scroll to other thread pages I want to view and click 'Go' and it'll work fine but the home page is a no no.

Can you explain to me why my avatar isn't working?

Nevermind it finally came back up.

Here we go again. BRI, it's like that period of time when you couldn't view videos - the answer is the same. Turn on your monitor.

Blondes - I swear...

Do you stalk me!? I mean..........I swear to god everytime I post something your smarta$$ shows up with some zinger. :lol:

Here we go again. BRI, it's like that period of time when you couldn't view videos - the answer is the same. Turn on your monitor.

Blondes - I swear...

Do you stalk me!? I mean..........I swear to god everytime I post something your smarta$$ shows up with some zinger. :lol:

Well, it's a skill, you know.

Or perhaps the better analogy is it's like shooting fish in a barrel. :lol:

Blondes - I swear...

This was so funny, i got my lazy butt off the couch to go tell my roomate... +1 AR, that was F-ing priceless.