Cody Green to transfer?

Has anyone heard any rumblings on where Cody might land? I know Houston was really interested in him out of high school and he is from near there. They will need someone after this season when Case Keenum is done. What about Texas State with Franchione? Or the new program at UTSA under Coker? Louisville to continue under Watson?

Has anyone heard any rumblings on where Cody might land? I know Houston was really interested in him out of high school and he is from near there. They will need someone after this season when Case Keenum is done. What about Texas State with Franchione? Or the new program at UTSA under Coker? Louisville to continue under Watson?

I know the coach from Houston has made contact. From what I understand I'm not sure CG's interest was the highest there because he's concerned the coach might leave after this year for a better job considering he was a candidate at so many high profile jobs after last year. That would suck to transfer learn the system to have a shot to start as a SR and have a new coach come in that could leave him sitting exactly where he was an NU. I've heard the rumor that SMU was a place to consider as well as Tulsa and Baylor (I'm not sure I get this one)and then I think he's probably left with lower level schools.