BTN TV schedule for Nebraska weekend (July 1st - 3rd)

Times below reflects Central time zone.

July 1st

11:00am - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

12:00pm - 1998 Orange Bowl: Nebraska vs. Tennessee

2:00pm - It's Crystal Clear: Nebraska #1 -- 13-0 in 1997

3:30pm - 1995 Orange Bowl: Nebraska vs. Miami

5:30pm - Finished Business: Nebraska's Perfect 13-0 and National Championship Season in 1994

7:00pm - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

8:00pm - Decade of Dominance: 1995 Nebraska Football

9:30pm - 1998 Orange Bowl: Nebraska vs. Tennessee

11:30pm - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

July 2nd

12:30am - 1995 Orange Bowl: Nebraska vs. Miami

2:30am - It's Crystal Clear: Nebraska #1 -- 13-0 in 1997

4:00am - 1998 Orange Bowl: Nebraska vs. Tennessee

6:00am - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

7:00am - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

8:00am - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

9:00am - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

10:00am - 2006 NCAA Volleyball Finals: Nebraska vs. Stanford

12:00pm - It's Crystal Clear: Nebraska #1 -- 13-0 in 1997

1:30pm - 1998 Orange Bowl: Nebraska vs. Tennessee

3:30pm - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

4:30pm - Finished Business: Nebraska's Perfect 13-0 and National Championship Season in 1994

6:00pm - 1995 Orange Bowl: Nebraska vs. Miami

8:00pm - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

9:00pm - Reflection of Perfection: The Story of the 1996 Fiesta Bowl

10:30pm - 2006 NCAA Volleyball Finals: Nebraska vs. Stanford

July 3rd

12:30am - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

1:30am - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

2:30am - 2006 NCAA Volleyball Finals: Nebraska vs. Stanford

4:30am - It's Crystal Clear: Nebraska #1 -- 13-0 in 1997

6:00am - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

7:00am - 1995 Orange Bowl: Nebraska vs. Miami

9:00am - Finished Business: Nebraska's Perfect 13-0 and National Championship Season in 1994

10:30am - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

11:30am - 2010 Missouri @ Nebraska

1:30pm - Day by Day: Team of Destiny -- 2005 Nebraska Baseball

3:00pm - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

4:00pm - 1995 Orange Bowl: Nebraska vs. Miami

6:00pm - 1998 Orange Bowl: Nebraska vs. Tennessee

8:00pm - Decade of Dominance: 1995 Nebraska Football

9:30pm - Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

10:30pm - 1995 Orange Bowl: Nebraska vs. Miami

July 4th

12:30am - Finished Business: Nebraska's Perfect 13-0 and National Championship Season in 1994

• Fire 1

I thought they were going to show the Mizzou game from last season as well.

They are Sunday at 11:30 a.m. - College Football - Missouri at Nebraska.

Nexus just posted a partial schedule. Here's the rest...

Sunday, July 3

12:30 a.m. - The Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

1:30 a.m. - The Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

2:30 a.m. - NCAA Women's Volleyball 2006 Championship - Nebraska vs. Stanford

4:30 a.m. - It's Crystal Clear - Nebraska 1997 National Championship

6:00 a.m. - The Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

7:00 a.m. - Big Ten's Greatest Games - Football: 1995 Orange Bowl - Nebraska vs. Miami

9:00 a.m. - Finished Business - Nebraska 1994 National Championship

10:30 a.m. - The Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

11:30 a.m. - College Football - Missouri at Nebraska

1:30 p.m. - Day by Day: Team of Destiny - 2005 Nebraska Baseball

3:00 p.m. - The Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

4:00 p.m. - Big Ten's Greatest Games - Football: 1995 Orange Bowl - Nebraska vs. Miami

6:00 p.m. - Big Ten's Greatest Games - Football: 1998 Orange Bowl - Nebraska vs. Tennessee

8:00 p.m. - Decade of Dominance: 1995 Nebraska Football

9:30 p.m. - The Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

10:30 p.m. - Big Ten's Greatest Games - Football: 1995 Orange Bowl - Nebraska vs. Miami

Monday, July 4

12:30 a.m. - Finished Business - Nebraska 1994 National Championship

It's a solid lineup, though I really am kind of sad to only see 3 football games on there and no games against B10 teams.

I'd like to see the 1995 team play Florida, the 1984 Orange Bowl game against Miami, the 1971 game of the century against OU and a couple old games against other B10 teams from the past on the list than watch the Missouri game from last year again.

Oh well, good to see they're doing it up nice anyhow.

Any idea what we can expect for the "The Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska" time slots? Is it just going to be Delaney standing next to Perlman and Osborne saying, over and over, "On behalf of the Big Ten, I'd like to welcome you to the conference"?

Where's that dude who works for the Big Ten Network . . .

Pretty sure those are repeat airings, Eliot1171.

Thanks Blackshirts316. I added the rest of the Sunday line-up to the original post.

I'm most interested in watching these programs:

Big Ten Welcomes Nebraska

It's Crystal Clear: Nebraska #1 -- 13-0 in 1997

Finished Business: Nebraska's Perfect 13-0 and National Championship Season in 1994

Decade of Dominance: 1995 Nebraska Football

Reflection of Perfection: The Story of the 1996 Fiesta Bowl

Day by Day: Team of Destiny -- 2005 Nebraska Baseball

Where is the 1996 Fiesta Bowl? Why not complete the Decade of Dominance national title games with the most dominating of all three? Is there some copyright or other issue? BTN is repeating the 1995 Orange Bowl and 1998 Orange Bowl, and several other Nebraska-specific shows, more than 3 times over the course of this coming weekend.

Can someone please explain why BTN wouldn't include the 1996 Fiesta Bowl game in it's "Welcome Nebraska" slate of games and shows?? This makes absolutely zero sense without any explanation.

GBR!!

Time to set the recorder. I would assume that the welcome segment is the same each time, correct?

Nope, they play evrything at different times, so everyone gets to see them. Just type Nebraska into your dvr and search them all out on the first day they air and record. Otherwise you will really have to search and it will take days of different times to record it all. For people with out dvr's they air things all the time, you get to see alot, no matter what time of the day you want to watch B10 sports. Problem I see is they do cover other B10 sports as well and Nebraska seems to be more football focused, so you do have to watch some stuff that's not nebraska but..... it's pretty good. They are very good at showing what a program is all about. From games to traditions to best of, ect.

Time to set the recorder. I would assume that the welcome segment is the same each time, correct?

Nope, they play evrything at different times, so everyone gets to see them. Just type Nebraska into your dvr and search them all out on the first day they air and record. Otherwise you will really have to search and it will take days of different times to record it all. For people with out dvr's they air things all the time, you get to see alot, no matter what time of the day you want to watch B10 sports. Problem I see is they do cover other B10 sports as well and Nebraska seems to be more football focused, so you do have to watch some stuff that's not nebraska but..... it's pretty good. They are very good at showing what a program is all about. From games to traditions to best of, ect.

I think you misunderstood the question. He's asking if the welcome segment is the same program repeated, or if the content of the show itself changes with each new playing. I think :P

Where is the 1996 Fiesta Bowl? Why not complete the Decade of Dominance national title games with the most dominating of all three? Is there some copyright or other issue? BTN is repeating the 1995 Orange Bowl and 1998 Orange Bowl, and several other Nebraska-specific shows, more than 3 times over the course of this coming weekend.

Can someone please explain why BTN wouldn't include the 1996 Fiesta Bowl game in it's "Welcome Nebraska" slate of games and shows?? This makes absolutely zero sense without any explanation.

GBR!!

Calm down. I'm sure if they could show it they could. You answered your own question: Most likely a copyright issue.