Got a Season Ticket!

If you don't mind could you disclose how long you were on the waiting list / how much you donated over that time period? I am looking to get a few season tickets (if I can convince the Ms.) but a lot of it depends on whether it isn't prohibitively expensive annually.

Cheaper just to buy the tickets from ticket hippo in the end...I have been on the list for years, and because I refuse to donate to build new luxury suites, will be there for the rest of my life. I have just come to accept this. I am not rich, and even if I had the money to donate, I wouldn't out of principle. They should do truth in advertising, and put on the ticket what the "real" cost is for season ticket holders.

I had my name on the waiting list back before they added onto the north stadium

this most recent time.

The first of this year I put in a request for ONE ticket, and will donate $300 annually.

I'll be in section 23, which amazingly enough is the same section my dad

has sat in for over 50 years.(yeah he's one of the blue hairs, but he DOES YELL, as do I)

I don't mind the yearly donation. I'm 55 years old and was jumping up

and down like a 5 year old when I opened the letter.

Cheaper just to buy the tickets from ticket hippo in the end...I have been on the list for years, and because I refuse to donate to build new luxury suites, will be there for the rest of my life. I have just come to accept this. I am not rich, and even if I had the money to donate, I wouldn't out of principle. They should do truth in advertising, and put on the ticket what the "real" cost is for season ticket holders.

I think they ask for "donations" instead of just coming out and asking for money, because if you "donate" you can write it off on your taxes.

I had my name on the waiting list back before they added onto the south stadium

this most recent time.

The first of this year I put in a request for ONE ticket, and will donate $300 annually.

has sat in for over 50 years.(yeah he's one of the blue hairs, but he DOES YELL, as do I)

I hope you are not above row 40 because if you are these seats will be obstructed by the support beams. I got my rejection letter in the mail today. The donations that they told me to secure tickets this year was $500 (obstructed view) at a minimum per seat. Something doesn't seem right about how they give out tickets. Last year they posted on their website that it was $150 per seat (in north endzone)......now it's $500 per seat for obstructed view and $750+ per seat for endzone seats.

this most recent time.

I hope you are not above row 40 because if you are these seats will be obstructed by the support beams. I got my rejection letter in the mail today. The donations that they told me to secure tickets this year was $500 (obstructed view) at a minimum per seat. Something doesn't seem right about how they give out tickets. Last year they posted on their website that it was $150 per seat (in north endzone)......now it's $500 per seat for obstructed view and $750+ per seat for endzone seats.

Where did you hear that from? Are you just saying for first time to get tickets because that doesn't seem right to jump the donation from 150 to 750 in one year? I sure couldnt afford it if mine jumped that way. When I got my renewal thing, I thought it was the same donation for this coming season as it was for last season.

this most recent time.

Where did you hear that from? Are you just saying for first time to get tickets because that doesn't seem right to jump the donation from 150 to 750 in one year? I sure couldnt afford it if mine jumped that way. When I got my renewal thing, I thought it was the same donation for this coming season as it was for last season.

If you have had season tickets your donations stays the same from year to year. I am saying that for the 2010 season it took $150 to secure NEW season tickets, now for 2011 it is $500.