Cool Big Ten Stadium Chants

CO_hawk

It could give us some ideas though. When it comes to intimidation, stadium noise and chants then we kinda suck st that

Penn State - loud.....really loud.

Wisconsin - loud.....really loud.

Ohio State - If you're good, loud.....really loud.

Everyone else. I wouldn't worry too much.

It could give us some ideas though. When it comes to intimidation, stadium noise and chants then we kinda suck st that

Yes, the roar from the stadium against USC and Miami was probably the loudest the stadium has ever been. It's unfortunately that you never get a full grasp of that on tv with how poorly done the sound is picked up from the stadium

and also, why the hell should i care about other teams stadium chants? im a husker fan, not an iowa fan.

Then don't watch them.

im not. seems kinda stupid to me.

the only team i need to know that much about is the team i follow, the teams we play are just the victims and i dont need or want to know what songs their students sing.

no need to copy other schools traditions, we have our own.

This is an elitest attitude that doesn't go very far. You think all of our traditions are 100% our own and originated here first? Touching an object before going out onto the field, holding up shoes before kickoffs, _____ Power chant, etc. Everyone copies and modifies everyone, it's the way life works.

Yes, the roar from the stadium against USC and Miami was probably the loudest the stadium has ever been. It's unfortunately that you never get a full grasp of that on tv with how poorly done the sound is picked up from the stadium

They filtered out the sound during the broadcast. That's why even though the announcers were yelling their broadcast, they still sounded at normal volume (this was at least for the Miami game - I was at the USC game so I don't know if they did the same......but I did hear people from my deck at my house during the Miami game - which is 2.3 miles away from the stadium.)

and also, why the hell should i care about other teams stadium chants? im a husker fan, not an iowa fan.

I'm a college football fan. I get as much college football as I can, whether that's Sun Belt teams on Tuesday nights, C-USA teams on Wednesdays, whoever is playing on Thursday, even Colorado's games on Friday nights a few years ago - if I was able to watch TV, I had college football on. Of course Saturdays are dominated by the Husker game, but when we're not playing, anything else will do, even D2 playoffs. Tangentially that includes knowing about other schools' traditions and stuff, so I'm OK with that stuff.