NCAA investigation at Oregon just got hotter

Nexus

Chip Kelly: "The NCAA investigation and subsequent ruling had no impact on my decision to leave Oregon."

Does ANYONE believe that bullsh*t?

Ha ha! Sure Chip Kelly. Just like the massive iceberg collision and subsequent sinking had no impact on anyone's decision to leave the Titanic. :lol:

Except in this case it should seem the Titanic unexpectedly limped back to shore.

Seriously. How do they get by with a slap on the wrist? Especially after the penalties given out to USC and Ohio State. If anything you'd expect the less prestigious program to get destroyed. This, the Miami case, and the entire SEC not serving a permanent bowl ban really showcase the NCAA just absolutely dropping the ball.

Obviously an elite Oregon is good for college football.

Just sayin.

is this a joke? because i could see it being valid either way. i hear that argument a lot for usc, osu, miami, so you could be being facetious. but, it is nice for the pac 12 to have more than one good team, which it barely does.

so i do not know.

Obviously an elite Oregon is good for college football.

Just sayin.

is this a joke? because i could see it being valid either way. i hear that argument a lot for usc, osu, miami, so you could be being facetious. but, it is nice for the pac 12 to have more than one good team, which it barely does.

so i do not know.

What do you think sd?

Am I playin games with your heart again? :D