**Official** GSG needs a girlfriend thread

So GSG its been 13 days, 1 hour, 12 minutes, and someodd seconds sense the start of this thread. Hows you're luck been??

Well the issue has never been "getting some," it's just that I have to hear about how I'm not tied down and castrated like everyone else in this town.

I'm probably going to start the process of buying a home here soon, so it'll probably be like shooting fish in a barrel ;)

So GSG its been 13 days, 1 hour, 12 minutes, and someodd seconds sense the start of this thread. Hows you're luck been??

Well the issue has never been "getting some," it's just that I have to hear about how I'm not tied down and castrated like everyone else in this town.

I'm probably going to start the process of buying a home here soon, so it'll probably be like shooting fish in a barrel ;)

1oui.jpg

1oui.jpg

:lol: Now I just need to find my own foul bachelorette frog!

• 4 weeks later...

FOR SALE:Slightly used Turbo Stroker 3000 vibrating rubber vagina. Will pay for shipping.

That makes me think of the one fat guy's video on Tosh.0

He was going on and on about how a Fleshlight is the best thing a man can own :lol:

Three words: Mail Order BrideHere are some links for you GSG, not sure how good they are but maybe another optionLink #1Link#2Link #3

Hahaha! Are they as good as PersianWifeFinder.com??

FOR SALE:Slightly used Turbo Stroker 3000 vibrating rubber vagina. Will pay for shipping.

He was going on and on about how a Fleshlight is the best thing a man can own :lol:

Three words: Mail Order BrideHere are some links for you GSG, not sure how good they are but maybe another optionLink #1Link#2Link #3

I Googled the word "Fleshlight". It returns a mildly disturbing interesting set of Google search results.

He was going on and on about how a Fleshlight is the best thing a man can own laugh.gif

I Googled the word "Fleshlight". It returns a mildly disturbing interesting set of Google search results.

Yeah, I probably should have put a warning on that one. It looks like a flashlight, but it's got a rubber human orifice in it for "one's alone time pleasure." laugh.gif

• 2 months later...