Big Ten primer for Big Red

Holy offseason guys!

What has this turned into?

Despretly searching for something husker for us to read...

EDIT: any way we can transfrom this thread into a discussion of the Longhorn Network ???

no insult offends me more than poor comedy. that's why if i ever see dane cook in person, i am ethically bound to punch him in his throat.

Why is this type of article on ESPN? It is very low grade.

I know this sounds rediculous but how much of this is related to B10 bashing by ESPN as a result of the B10 Network?

"time honored selling of Jerseys to tattoos". AJ Green sold his jersey for money & contacted an agent last year but suddenly OSU selling of jerseys is a time-honored thing?

"Bowl games make PSU look slow". Check out PSU bowl record especially against the SEC. ESPN ignores facts for the sake of getting a jab in at the B10 for being slow.

Not to mention the incesant talk on ESPN game days about the slow weak B10 conf.

Why is this type of article on ESPN? It is very low grade.

I know this sounds rediculous but how much of this is related to B10 bashing by ESPN as a result of the B10 Network?

"time honored selling of Jerseys to tattoos". AJ Green sold his jersey for money & contacted an agent last year but suddenly OSU selling of jerseys is a time-honored thing?

"Bowl games make PSU look slow". Check out PSU bowl record especially against the SEC. ESPN ignores facts for the sake of getting a jab in at the B10 for being slow.

Not to mention the incesant talk on ESPN game days about the slow weak B10 conf.

the bold part would have been his funniest line, but that's the problem, it wasn't accurate. it's like he had a good zinger, but it was unsubstantiated. never write a good line at the expense of the truth.