Official HB Good Beer Thread

Also, to you CO residents . . . why on earth does Coors Light cost $24 for a case? That's crazy . . . and it's even crazier that it's the preferred beer for so many people in your state. :confucius

I have no answer other than it's not me buying the swill. :B)

Nor me. Fug that shib

Anyone try Blue Blood Pernicious DIPA? I was thinking of heading down to Beertopia to pick up some.

I have not been impressed by the Blue Blood beers that I've tried . . . but if you do make it to Beertopia I heard that they now have Zipline 6 packs in stock. The Zipline copper alt and porter are delicious.

(Haven't tried the Pernicious DIPA but I have had their normal lineup.)

Tried another really good stout recently. FCB Fort Collins Brewery Double Chocolate Stout. Pretty darned tasty. Not as good as Odells Lugene but still definitely worth it.

Do you know the place called Taps in Fort Collins? My buddy and I went there a couple weeks ago. I had two beers that I really liked but I can't remember the names. One was a blood orange IPA and the other was a dark IPA.

Tried another really good stout recently. FCB Fort Collins Brewery Double Chocolate Stout. Pretty darned tasty. Not as good as Odells Lugene but still definitely worth it.

Do you know the place called Taps in Fort Collins? My buddy and I went there a couple weeks ago. I had two beers that I really liked but I can't remember the names. One was a blood orange IPA and the other was a dark IPA.

I've heard of it but have not been there and have no idea where it is. Haha, so I'm in the same boat as you naming those two really good brews you had.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried Stone Enjoy By IPA tonight. Stuff is amazingly fresh and hoppy. They brew this stuff and rush it to select liquor stores and label it with the name "Enjoy by 08-02-2013 IPA" (or whatever date is only 30 days after the brewing date). It's a little pricey at about $10 for a bomber but, if you like high hop IPAs and appreciate an exceptionally fresh beer, I highly recommend.

Side note; this stuff tastes remarkably close to the IPA I home brew so you know it's good ;-)

ohboyhboyohboyohboyhboyohboyohboyhboyohboyohboyhboyohboyohboyhboyohboy

Octoberfest-12oz-can.png

(Boston, MA) – The Boston Beer Company’s Samuel Adams Octoberfest began to make its way out to the market in recent days.

Compared to last year, the arrival comes approximately one week earlier. CEO, Martin Roper, said at the time that they sold through Summer Ale faster than expected.

Samuel Adams Octoberfest will also make its debuts in cans this time around.

http://beerpulse.com/2013/07/samuel-adams-octoberfest-now-available-for-2013-season-906/

I told my wife to prepare the checking account because I'm stockpiling this in the basement.

• Fire 1

Octoberfest-12oz-can.png

(Boston, MA) – The Boston Beer Company’s Samuel Adams Octoberfest began to make its way out to the market in recent days.

Compared to last year, the arrival comes approximately one week earlier. CEO, Martin Roper, said at the time that they sold through Summer Ale faster than expected.

http://beerpulse.com...013-season-906/

I told my wife to prepare the checking account because I'm stockpiling this in the basement.

"Roasty Sweetness" +1

Octoberfest-12oz-can.png

http://beerpulse.com...013-season-906/

Good stuff. I wish they would sell the Little White Rye by itself too. I really liked that one this summer.