Official HB Good Beer Thread

The only downside is that it seems to run about $10.50 per 4 pack.

Thanks for the heads up! (I still haven't found a bad beer from Odell.)

Yes, I too was a little disappointed when I reached for the ($9.99 here ;) ) six pack only to discover it was only a 4 pack. I guess I'm pretty lucky living within 30 miles of both Odell and New Belgium. They are both loaded (pun sort of intended-hic) with good beers.

FoCo probably has the best population to good beer ratio that I've ever experienced . . .

Leinie's is going to be coming out with an Orange Shandy this summer. Buddy of mine toured their brewery last week and they told them there. Had some of Blue Moon's Agave Nectar Ale................pretty good beer.

They came out with a Lemon Berry Shandy last year I think. Not very good. But then again I think you have to be a woman to like that type of beer.

Leinie's is going to be coming out with an Orange Shandy this summer. Buddy of mine toured their brewery last week and they told them there. Had some of Blue Moon's Agave Nectar Ale................pretty good beer.

They came out with a Lemon Berry Shandy last year I think. Not very good. But then again I think you have to be a woman to like that type of beer.

Their Summer Shandy is good, but I'm not a fan of the Lemon Berry Shandy.........

Their Summer Shandy is good, but I'm not a fan of the Lemon Berry Shandy.........

Summer Shandy is too sweet for me. Not enough taste to it. But I can see why some people like it. It's is probably a good light summer beer. Just not my thing.

trippel.png

springboardh.png

rangeripa.png

fattire.png

1554.png

I went on a New Belgium binge this weekend. All of these are excellent.

Those are all really good beers (IDK about the Springboard Ale however-haven't tried it......yet) But, IMO, you didn't list their best one- Abbey. I've recommended this a couple times earlier in this thread but, if you haven't had it, it is a must try.

trippel.png

springboardh.png

rangeripa.png

fattire.png

1554.png

I went on a New Belgium binge this weekend. All of these are excellent.

Those are all really good beers (IDK about the Springboard Ale however-haven't tried it......yet) But, IMO, you didn't list their best one- Abbey. I've recommended this a couple times earlier in this thread but, if you haven't had it, it is a must try.

I bought a sampler pack. Abbey was not included but I will investigate further the next time I go on a bender.