Official HB Good Beer Thread

Ah f^%K it. I will do it the old fashioned way.

Leinenkugels Snowdrift Vanilla Porter

Strongbow Cider

I saw the Strongbow pic, but not the Leinie's.

I wasn't a big fan of Snowdrift. I thought it was kinda bland. Have not tried the strong bow though.

That looks heavenly!

it is! i am thoroughly enjoying it. i never thought i would really like stouts and have not tried many, but was i ever missing out. i think i like the buffalo sweat a little better because it is a little less bitter and has a smoother aftertaste, but you can not go wrong with either it or the certified evil. i plan on waking up with a pretty serious headache tomorrow.

That looks heavenly!

it is! i am thoroughly enjoying it. i never thought i would really like stouts and have not tried many, but was i ever missing out. i think i like the buffalo sweat a little better because it is a little less bitter and has a smoother aftertaste, but you can not go wrong with either it or the certified evil. i plan on waking up with a pretty serious headache tomorrow.

Party on brother. I guess the Guiness Stouts have kind of ruined it for me. I might have to try some the other stuff.

• Fire 1

That looks heavenly!

Party on brother. I guess the Guiness Stouts have kind of ruined it for me. I might have to try some the other stuff.

after drinking both, one after the other, certified evil is very good. it is not a stout though. just a dark ale. i always knew it was not a stout, but i was calling it a stout out of stubbornness. however, now i think i am tasting the distinction a little bit better. certified evil is really good, just more of an acquired taste.

I finally had Certified Evil! Wow! Soooooooo good!

I also had the Strongbow cider. Not a fan, but my dad liked it, which is weird. He never likes anything lol

I had Shiner FM 966 Farmhouse Ale. Not bad. Nothing that I would go out for in a storm though.

Had an Abita Purple Haze. Has a strong raspberry scent but the flavor was pretty meh.

If you like coffee, try Big Sky's Cowboy Coffee Porter. Tastes just like a glass of iced coffee.

Finishing up the night with a Pyramid Apricot Ale. One of my faves fo sho.

I also had the Strongbow cider. Not a fan, but my dad liked it, which is weird. He never likes anything lol

I had Shiner FM 966 Farmhouse Ale. Not bad. Nothing that I would go out for in a storm though.

Had an Abita Purple Haze. Has a strong raspberry scent but the flavor was pretty meh.

If you like coffee, try Big Sky's Cowboy Coffee Porter. Tastes just like a glass of iced coffee.

I think you're one of the first people I've heard of as thinking of the Purple Haze as meh. That beer is magical. And I usually hate that sweet stuff.

I think you're one of the first people I've heard of as thinking of the Purple Haze as meh. That beer is magical. And I usually hate that sweet stuff.

I was pretty underwhelmed by it. Maybe it was an old bottle or something