Official HB Good Beer Thread

Anybody try the Sam Addams "Harvest Pumpkin Ale"

I've tried this along with about 8 or 9 other Pumpkin beers. There's no pumpkin taste to be had. About all you can taste is nutmeg and some other spices.

The NB Pumpkick is a little different because it has cranberries in it, giving it some tartness

Drinking an Adams Pumpkin Ale right now. Not bad, not great. Spicy, but not really the right spices for me.

Another +1 for just about anything from New Belgium. We don't get the Abbey out here, and I took a break from the Tripel for awhile but I'm starting back in.

I think I mentioned this on the whiskey thread, but in Kentucky I tried some Town Branch Bourbon Barrel Ale. They only distribute in a few states right now. Really really good if you like bourbon. They put it in a used bourbon barrel for about 6 weeks, which soaks up some of the bourbon and ups the alcohol content. I was going to pick up a couple cases until I found that a 4 pack was $9.99, so I just got a couple of those.