Official HB Good Beer Thread

Giddyup from New Belgium is awesome. My girlfriend drank all of them because she liked it so much and she doesn't really drink that much beer.

I had pumpkick at Chili's here in Fort Collins, it was pretty good. I kinda forgot about it though. Might have to try it again.

were you able to get giddyup on its own? i thoroughly enjoyed it.

pumpkick was pretty good and the first seasonal i saw that i wanted to try. it is not the best beer ever, but i enjoyed it because it is not overdone. just a good beer with a little extra flavor.

I haven't found Giddyup on its own. I wish I could because it's damn tasty.

Trippel and Abbey are the only one's I have tried. What is the giddyup like?

• Fire 1

Giddyup from New Belgium is awesome. My girlfriend drank all of them because she liked it so much and she doesn't really drink that much beer.

I had pumpkick at Chili's here in Fort Collins, it was pretty good. I kinda forgot about it though. Might have to try it again.

were you able to get giddyup on its own? i thoroughly enjoyed it.

pumpkick was pretty good and the first seasonal i saw that i wanted to try. it is not the best beer ever, but i enjoyed it because it is not overdone. just a good beer with a little extra flavor.

I haven't found Giddyup on its own. I wish I could because it's damn tasty.

Trippel and Abbey are the only one's I have tried. What is the giddyup like?

Coffee tasting. It's been a couple weeks since I had it, so I'm kinda drawing a blank on the finer points.

http://www.newbelgium.com/beer/detail.aspx?id=c156e5d5-20a2-4e1b-a736-f7fef89ef185