Rivals team rankings released

I would say being in the top 25 classes at this point with only 5 commits is pretty damn good.

Team rankings

i wish we had more recruits.....

you know like the other guys

It happens, especially with class that might only have 15 kids in it.

i know im just satly that every year these schools get 20 kids plus instantly... and Michigan wtf if that???? who cares about michigan?? i think we are a lot more relevant than a lot of those teams up there right now!!! i dont get why we cant get these 15 kids to come aboard right away......

I would say being in the top 25 classes at this point with only 5 commits is pretty damn good.

Team rankings

i wish we had more recruits.....

you know like the other guys

It happens, especially with class that might only have 15 kids in it.

i know im just satly that every year these schools get 20 kids plus instantly... and Michigan wtf if that???? who cares about michigan?? i think we are a lot more relevant than a lot of those teams up there right now!!! i dont get why we cant get these 15 kids to come aboard right away......

At least next year's class should have a lot more potential to get bigger quickly? Our Jr. class is huge... any idea (didn't want to start a whole new thread about it) how many recruits we'll take next year?

• 4 weeks later...

The report is nice, but at this point honestly WHO FIRETRUCKING CARES?!? Yes that was Cap Locks abuse but seriously. Five kids. It is nice but these rankings damn near will change every day this fall.

OK, I'll be honest I know one poster who likes to throw out the :star factor in everyone of their posts and I know he/she probably is giddy.

Seriously haven't we learned by now Bo can take any whatever ranked kid and make him more productive than any 5 :star waste of talent that Clownahan brought in????

aspeedlin thanks for the update, I always appreciate a post from the man who flexes in front of his Shawn Watson poster on the wall every morning.

The report is nice, but at this point honestly WHO FIRETRUCKING CARES?!? Yes that was Cap Locks abuse but seriously. Five kids. It is nice but these rankings damn near will change every day this fall.

OK, I'll be honest I know one poster who likes to throw out the :star factor in everyone of their posts and I know he/she probably is giddy.

Seriously haven't we learned by now Bo can take any whatever ranked kid and make him more productive than any 5 :star waste of talent that Clownahan brought in????

aspeedlin thanks for the update, I always appreciate a post from the man who flexes in front of his Shawn Watson poster on the wall every morning.

Shh. He thinks that's his mirror.

:laughpound:clap:thumbs:nutz

It's not a mirror? Well, I feel like a real idiot now. Thanks Paul and jsned! chuckleshuffle:laughpound

• 4 weeks later...