Bin Laden raid

Excellent find and read! Despite what has been going on and opponent's attempts to deride him, one has to admit it took a big brass pair to call for the strike and for what the SEAL team did on the ground.

I'd love to buy these men a beer, but I have a feeling we'll never know who all of them actually were, and that's probably for the best. :)

I just have a tough time thinking they'd be so quick to declassify this info.

It sounded to me like it's not declassified . . . but one of the special ops guys was willing to talk anonymously.

I'm gonna call shenanigans...

It's a bullsh#t ploy to get people to buy magazines...

It sounded to me like it's not declassified . . . but one of the special ops guys was willing to talk anonymously.

Or . . . in this case . . . a bullsh#t ploy to get people to read it for free online? :blink:

• Fire 1

Or . . . in this case . . . a bullsh#t ploy to get people to read it for free online? :blink:

Agreed. If they were only looking to make money off of it, why put it on the free site?

Just believe everything you read, you'll be fine

Yeah . . . believe nothing you read . . . just believe the things that you hear from a friend of a friend or freerepublic.com.

What a strange thing to say.

Yeah . . . believe nothing you read . . . just believe the things that you hear from a friend of a friend or freerepublic.com.

What a strange thing to say.

Nah, just picture you as being easily led, thats all...

Nah, just picture you as being easily led, thats all...

Easily led, as in, easily influenced? I think the only person more cynical here than Carlfense is probably me. Where are you getting this "easily led" vibe?

I think you're right knapplc . . . I am highly cynical.

I just don't see anything in this article that jumps out at me as BS. Maybe you do. To me it sounds about right. Things went wrong . . . and the SEALs' training overcame that. Hell, the pictures back it up as well. Would you enlighten us about the parts that are incorrect?

Excellent find and read! Despite what has been going on and opponent's attempts to deride him, one has to admit it took a big brass pair to call for the strike and for what the SEAL team did on the ground.

No, you see, Obama is personally responsible for every single bad thing that ever happens. If something good happens, he had nothing to do with it.

If it was botched, it would be Obama's fault.

First, did he actually speak to the Seal Team directly involved with the mission? If so, then great, but do we know that for sure? Did he only speak to the guys who were in "operational control" of the mission? I have a tough time with the legitimacy of this unless he spoke to the guys who were the "boots on the ground". Unless he spoke to the guys who were actually there, this is a Hollywood movie that doesn't follow the book.