***The Official Camstache Challenge Thread***

GSG

I'm bumping this cuz I know there's gotta be more than just a few of us that want to have sweet Tom Selleck-esque staches come bowl season

The sad thing is that even Camstache doesn't have a stache right now. I was giving him [Mark May] at Fan Day for that weak scruff he had. He told me he was growing it in, and it would be back.

Which reminds me, I'll have to try to get Fan Day pics up tonight. Too damned much going on.

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded the Brostache app from Geico for my phone so I could try out some mustaches. Based on the growth pattern I've seen so far, it looks like I'll be growing the "Kip from Napoleon Dynamite" mustache. Be afraid, be very afraid.

kip-dynamite.jpg

Very nice. :thumbs

I downloaded the Brostache app from Geico for my phone so I could try out some mustaches. Based on the growth pattern I've seen so far, it looks like I'll be growing the "Kip from Napoleon Dynamite" mustache. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Right now I'm going for the "hey son, puberty's back thattaway" peach-fuzz mustache.

Right now I'm going for the "hey son, puberty's back thattaway" peach-fuzz mustache.

Like Knapp said, be happy you dont have to shave. Not only is it time consuming, but it can be painful. But, some ladies dig the facial hair.

Like Knapp said, be happy you dont have to shave. Not only is it time consuming, but it can be painful. But, some ladies dig the facial hair.

It's not so much that I don't have to shave, it's just that my facial hair grows in such a ridiculous way that if I let it grow out I wind up with a few really long hairs that, in terms of density, end up looking about like a map of the population of Alaska. As my uncle once put it, "why shave when you can spray some whip cream on it and let the cat lick it off?"

Yeah sometimes I just don't shave for a couple weeks because I'm too lazy because, like you said, it is time consuming. When, I do that, though, I look like a hobo. :LOLtartar